is addiction?

is bad. I'm sure you've heard this sentiment echoed fervently, but is there any truth to it?

Like everything, should be consumed moderately, else it may very well manifest into an addiction, and that's obviously bad. But in moderation, there is no issue. You won't be addicted, it won't put you off to women, won't affect your brain, and it won't make you a sexual deviant.

So what If you watch it only to ease your load and to save yourself from sitting there jerking it for hours. There's no problem there right? :hmm:

lol

The problem of for men are threefold: 1) It's highly addictive 2) It gives an unrealistic understanding of women 3) they are always seeking more extreme forms to get the same hit as when they started.

In many ways its a drug. I would advise all Muslim men to avoid and start having healthy and balanced relationships with women. You can cut down bit by bit until you are no longer watching anything anymore. I always feel sorry for religious men who watch this stuff. It's not emotionally healthy to be swinging on a pendulum of guilt and arousal because you cannot stop watching .

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It is addictive just like cigarettes, it is a curse sxb, stay away from it.
:nahgirl:

has consequences. in your personal life, mentally and emotionally and physically. There is nothing but violation in it.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
You are frying your dopamine receptors.
-Addict.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is bad. I'm sure you've heard this sentiment echoed fervently, but is there any truth to it?

Like everything, should be consumed moderately, else it may very well manifest into an addiction, and that's obviously bad. But in moderation, there is no issue. You won't be addicted, it won't put you off to women, won't affect your brain, and it won't make you a sexual deviant.

So what If you watch it only to ease your load and to save yourself from sitting there jerking it for hours. There's no problem there right? :hmm:

1586522670930.png

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
lol

The problem of for men are threefold: 1) It's highly addictive 2) It gives an unrealistic understanding of women 3) they are always seeking more extreme forms to get the same hit as when they started.

In many ways its a drug. I would advise all Muslim men to avoid and start having healthy and balanced relationships with women. You can cut down bit by bit until you are no longer watching anything anymore. I always feel sorry for religious men who watch this stuff. It's not emotionally healthy to be swinging on a pendulum of guilt and arousal because you cannot stop watching .
Stop acting like you don’t watch . I bet your favorite category is double penetration

Trending