Porcus cry to Muuse Bixi after getting slapped and beg Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
They also plead with Pland to stop giving weapons to the local Caare militia.

Xili Uu dagaal Kulul ka soconaayo deegaanka ceel afweyn iyo Dooxa Dararweyne ayaa warbaahinta waxaa la hadlay odayaasha beesha habar jeclo oo ay ka muuqato Dhirbaaxada Culus ee lagu Dhuftay maleeshiyaadkooda.

Beesha Habar jeclo ayaa sheegtay in Deegaanada ceel afweyn iyo Dararweyne ay la wareegen Jabhada Garxajis Bari islamarkaana Muuse Biixi uusan wax talaabo ah ka qaadin iyagoona 24 saac ugu baaqay in muuse wax kaga qabto hadii kale ay tashan doonan.

Sidoo kale waxaa ay ugu baaqen Beesha Habar jeclo harti in ay joojiyan Hubka ay Siinayan Garxajis bari.

Bohol

VIP
He's calling on Boqor Burhan:russ::russ:Is the situation getting worse?

It is. They need to beg their seedi @KULTA :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

kE6p0yL.png

img_4034-jpg.40444

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"We beg Puntland, Abdiwali Gaas, King Burhaan, Farmaajo and his government to stop selling weapons to Sacad Yoonis.." :mjlol:

Damn, they're actually begging us and calling us Kings and shit... Kulahaa We beg King Burhaan and all other kings of Puntland... :russ: How Many kings are there in Puntland?!! WTF :pachah1:
@Bohol be merciful to these loud females they're shitting themselves wlhi kkkkkkkkkkkk

Bohol

VIP
"We beg Puntland, Abdiwali Gaas, King Burhaan, Farmaajo and his government to stop selling weapons to Sacad Yoonis.." :mjlol:

Damn, they're actually begging us and calling us Kings and shit... Kulahaa We beg King Burhaan and all other kings of Puntland... :russ: How Many kings are there in Puntland?!! WTF :pachah1:
@Bohol be merciful to these loud females they're shitting themselves wlhi kkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkk. Porcupines are like "Plz King Boqor Burhan I beg you, stop arming SY" .

13606892_1320269757990817_7749757977338627214_n.jpg

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I don't usually refer to them as Porcus but that's what they re because they have violated every ceasefire I have read about because they were emboldened that their man was president of SL.

Bohol

VIP
I don't usually refer to them as Porcus but that's what they re because they have violated every ceasefire I have read about because they were emboldened that their man was president of SL.

Yep and they still lost every single battle since 2016 and got their assess whopped.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yep and they still lost every single battle since 2016 and got their assess whopped.
All I hear from you guys are ass excuses, if Puntland is all that why have they not made any advancements in Sool?

Keyboard warriors on fire today..

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Why are your people begging Boqor Burhan for help then if Pland is "nothing"? :pachah1:
You said it, it's civilians. Not government officials, so basically you can take this with a grain of salt.

As we speak Puntland are being shown the difference between their "put-together-army" and Somaliland army.

Bohol

VIP
You said it, it's civilians. Not government officials, so basically you can take this with a grain of salt.

As we speak Puntland are being shown the difference between their "put-together-army" and Somaliland army.

Even officials. Did you forget the colonel that cried Pland used nuclear bombs kkk.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Even officials. Did you forget the colonel that cried Pland used nuclear bombs kkk.
Haye why have they not been able to take a small dusty village. You are not even a Puntite but you and them both know it will never happen..

Puntland are pulling all their cards and doing mass recruiting and yet they are not able to push forward.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It's obviously fake, what 1500 tanks? What is this nonsense? Wallahi Bohol, you are an embarrassment for a HY.

Puntland this and that, waar they have not made ANY advancement yet they have the nerve to even mention Erigaabo and Las Anod etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending