Popular young Xaliimo on Tiktok out of the blue says I was raped back home at the age of 11

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
he said they were adults. I’m disputing their age, they could’ve been adults and they could’ve been in their early teens.

I’m a man who appreciates hard evidence not pure emotions.

you know you can destroy a man’s life on false accusations

she might’ve been a victim, for that I am sorry and she might be making this up.

I DONT KNOW!
Bruh, it doesn’t matter which age the rapist are, they still threatened her with a gun and raped her. Get that through your thick head jinni yahow.

You’re talking about a man’s life getting destroyed?
What about the victims, kids undergoing terrifying things like this and having to live with it and many times hiding it from their parents and relatives. What about them? They need our protection not the hairy ape shit men raping and destroying everything that comes along their way.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bruh, it doesn’t matter which age the rapist are, they still threatened her with a gun and raped her. Get that through your thick head jinni yahow.

You’re talking about a man’s life getting destroyed?
What about the victims, kids undergoing terrifying things like this and having to live with it and many times hiding it from their parents and relatives. What about them? They need our protection not the hairy ape shit men raping and destroying everything that comes along their way.

were you there?

why did you my female cousin 4 years ago. Yes! You! I want to let out a secret that my cousin kept for 6 years. @Nalle raped my cousin.

Do not question this, it happened, it is a fact

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
were you there?

why did you my female cousin 4 years ago. Yes! You! I want to let out a secret that my cousin kept for 6 years. @Nalle raped my cousin.

The things is, you can question it but do it properly and what evidence do you have to back it up?

You do realize accusation is very hated in Islam, it is even worse than sinning in some cases.
Do you have any evidence that she is lying? That this didn’t happen to her?
I’m open to hear you out, but keep out slandering young girls and kids.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The things is, you can question it but do it properly and what evidence do you have to back it up?

You do realize accusation is very hated in Islam, it is even worse than sinning in some cases.
Do you have any evidence that she is lying? That this didn’t happen to her?
I’m open to hear you out, but keep out slandering young girls and kids.

Do you deny that you raped my little cousin ?
How can you exonerate yourself ?
I urge you to come clean on this matter

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Being known as a rape victim is not some fancy title for women and it is even worse for the somali woman. With our ceeb culture, she is already risking alot by coming forward to tell her story. Some men won't want to marry her now because she is not a "virgin". If anything, she is losing more than she is getting by telling her story.

Rape is a traumatic and dehumanizing experience for any person. The least we can do is not mock and be insensitive to their pain.

Do you deny that you raped my little cousin ?
How can you exonerate yourself ?
I urge you to come clean on this matter
For every rapist, theres a community of white knight apologists rushing to their defence and people wanna act surprised at why it's such a common occurrence.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
were you there?

Do you have evidence that she wasn't raped? Where you there to see what when down? So who are you to deny it?

If she was really raped she will not have the confidence to speak about like that in public.
No girl raped has the guts to talk about such trauma so openly.

some girls do it for attention specially when they talk about it in social media.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Being known as a rape victim is not some fancy title for women and it is even worse for the somali woman. With our ceeb culture, she is already risking alot by coming forward to tell her story. Some men won't want to marry her now because she is not a "virgin". If anything, she is losing more than she is getting by telling her story.

Rape is a traumatic and dehumanizing experience for any person. The least we can do is not mock and be insensitive to their pain.

How do we know she slept with someone, had her virginity snatched and now a rape theory is convenient.

Somali women are very creative. You do know, in Somalia, there is a culture of stitching the Va J J to pretend virginity??? Do u know how many men have been lied to in Somalia history?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Rape is no joking matter but then here come all these broads using it to garner views. This lady in the video I don’t believe her.

Why would she mention it now then? If you’re denying her story in hopes of preserving the sharaf of Somalis, just know that sharafteeni kol horeynu ku ciyaarney. Somalia needs draconian laws to deal with rapists

Why would she mention it now then? If you’re denying her story in hopes of preserving the sharaf of Somalis, just know that sharafteeni kol horeynu ku ciyaarney. Somalia needs draconian laws to deal with rapists
I just get that vibe you know the gut feeling you get when someone is bsing

My mom told me once that her macalin at the dugsi threw bisbaas at a young girls private part. Apparently, he would pick out a girl who didn’t know her cashir and make her stay behind during lunch break and ask her to see her private part.

Anyhow, the girls father beat the macalin to a pulp when he found out what the he did but the whole town was on the macalins side. Everyone kept defending the macalin saying that he was a “sheeq” and he’s intentions were pure.This man went right back to teaching kids.