Popular young Xaliimo on Tiktok out of the blue says I was raped back home at the age of 11

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Maybe the other side of the story is it was consensual between the 11 year old girl and the 2 guys? Is that the side you want to hear? Stick to qabil orientated somalia thread and stay away from this

msybe they were 14 years old kids themselves. Can you guarantee me that you knew their ages?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Every neighborhood in Somalia needs vigilante groups of trained armed mothers and fathers walking around the blocks to send kids home if they are seen roaming and dump shells on predators

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She was 11 nacas yahow. My own cousin was victim of rape attempt but got away. This sh1t is happening in Somalia at increasing rate. Something tells me if that your lander cousin you wouldn’t call her a liar

dude! At one hand you dismiss me for calling somalia a shithole and another you out here trying to teach me the hell hole we call our homeland.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
An 11 year old girl randomly at night was bored and decided to roam the neighborhood while her family slept? What? Hard to believe especially how girls are raised.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
An 11 year old girl randomly at night was bored and decided to roam the neighborhood while her family slept? What? Hard to believe especially how girls are raised.

It happens ALL the time. I watch countless of crime shows, real life. I think i have seen stories like that in the dozens

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I believe her cause Somalia has a problem with rape and its because alot men dont have any honour

Let me clarify the men with 0 honour in the somali community are the same ones who rush to defend the rapist simply because they come from the same tribe these elders interfere and try to solve the matter by collecting money for the girl or marry her off to the rapist

But If one of theyre own daughters would be raped you would see them seeking death penalty

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Clan elders and people who share the same tribe with the rapist are a big problem in my opinion they are first in line to defend and save the rapist instead of handing him straight to authorities

If every somali tribe acts like this the rapist walks free and will do the same thing to another girl

Every rapist when found guilty should be executed in public

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're actually disgusting, how could you say that.

he said they were adults. I’m disputing their age, they could’ve been adults and they could’ve been in their early teens.

I’m a man who appreciates hard evidence not pure emotions.

you know you can destroy a man’s life on false accusations

she might’ve been a victim, for that I am sorry and she might be making this up.

I DONT KNOW!

Trending