Popular young Xaliimo on Tiktok out of the blue says I was raped back home at the age of 11

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Every chick in the West is claiming to have been raped back when they were young.

This social media is manne!

Rape is no joking matter but then here come all these broads using it to garner views. This lady in the video I don’t believe her.

somalia is a failed state. young girls are given to older men to marry. women literally get raped and on occasion are paired with their rapist or some tribe leaders will take a payout on their behalf to “solve” the matter. like the person wasn’t just internally violated. 98% of the women have had FGM performed on them. and they’re now trying to really legalise child marriage.

in not surprised seeing degenerate somali boys living comfortably in the west downplaying the seriousness of situations like these by claiming it’s false or she’s doing it for “clout” not everyone is as morally corrupt as you.
Just recently a 19 year old girl was thrown from a building after being raped by 11 somali men in somalia.

somalia is a failed state. young girls are given to older men to marry. women literally get raped and on occasion are paired with their rapist or some tribe leaders will take a payout on their behalf to “solve” the matter. like the person wasn’t just internally violated. 98% of the women have had FGM performed on them. and they’re now trying to really legalise child marriage.

in not surprised seeing degenerate somali boys living comfortably in the west downplaying the seriousness of situations like these by claiming it’s false or she’s doing it for “clout” not everyone is as morally corrupt as you.
Just recently a 19 year old girl was thrown from a building after being raped by 11 somali men in somalia.

Agreed, there is a lot of terrible things going on in Somalia and we have to be honest about it. i see no reason why she would lie nor is her story uncommon

Keo

VIP

We have a very good reason to not believe them. You can't guilt trip us with your bs. There was already a big expose of many xalimos falsely accusing faraaxs on Twitter when girls were coming out saying they've been sexually assaulted or raped. I've even had one qumayo in my DM threaten me by saying she's going to accuse me of rape because I said something she didn't agree with. So f*ck you and anyone else with your mentality.

Why would she lie?

How many more articles about sickos raping little girls and boys do you want to see before you believe victims.

Somalia has rapists, just like everywhere else in the world.

Speak to any girl or woman and you will find that many have either been molested or nearly molested or groomed.

Gambar

VIP
There’s a reason Somali girls are always warned going outside by themselves “back home.” Kulaha I need proof. What kind of proof do you need? A rape kit performed at a makeshift hospital? That’s stupid.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We have a very good reason to not believe them. You can't guilt trip us with your bs. There was already a big expose of many xalimos falsely accusing faraaxs on Twitter when girls were coming out saying they've been sexually assaulted or raped. I've even had one qumayo in my DM threaten me by saying she's going to accuse me of rape because I said something she didn't agree with. So f*ck you and anyone else with your mentality.

:friendhug::friendhug:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am refusing to believe this ever since that anonymous twitter “Me2XaliimiEdition” accuses the innocent with the guilty. It turned out that some chicks accused dudes because those dudes broke up with them.

I also don’t take Tiktok folks seriously.

I also don’t have his side of the story. There’s two sides to every story.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Lol people who says Somali is like India please we are not at the level of xalimos are afraid of being raped by their father, brother and uncle together in daylight while their mothers hide the criminals ....
May Allah protect us from such filthiness

I am refusing to believe this ever since that anonymous twitter “Me2XaliimiEdition” accuses the innocent with the guilty. It turned out that some chicks accused dudes because those dudes broke up with them.

I also don’t take Tiktok folks seriously.

I also don’t have his side of the story. There’s two sides to every story.
Maybe the other side of the story is it was consensual between the 11 year old girl and the 2 guys? Is that the side you want to hear? Stick to qabil orientated somalia thread and stay away from this

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
yall are maad retardet why is that every thread thats about rape always turns into gender wars there should be a discussion on the matter in order to find a solution instead of school ground insults flying around non the less i wish her the best:stopit:

Trending

Latest posts