popular tiktok faarax cross dresses. sign of the times yall

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
smh this skinny little faarax was kinda cute too, tiktok why does every man dress up as woman??

he even puts on an abaya when the dress isn’t enough. Subhanallah

😂💀💀💀😂

B635E3B7-9F5B-47DB-AE05-44D334820048.jpeg
F09AFEE1-5844-4568-81C0-B6EBB3CE2E94.jpeg

@Nafiso Qalanjo
@Asli @Halimo Supremist come get yall mans

x z

ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال: لعن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم المتشبهين من الرجال بالنساء، والمتشبهات من النساء بالرجال. صحيح البخاري.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him cursed from the men who imitate women, and from women who imitate men. Sahih Bukhari.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال: لعن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم المتشبهين من الرجال بالنساء، والمتشبهات من النساء بالرجال. صحيح البخاري.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him cursed from the men who imitate women, and from women who imitate men. Sahih Bukhari.
Agreed. A lot of tiktokers forget that hadith and wear hijabs etc as tiktok jokes. he isn't being serious laakin jokes like this is wrong

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
The alphabet community got to my dreamy tiktok E-boy :kendrickcry::mjcry:

Last edited:

x z

I commented fear allah and he deleted it 😂😂😂 i think shaytaan is controlling my huunos account

x z

Agreed. A lot of tiktokers forget that hadith and wear hijabs etc as tiktok jokes. he isn't being serious laakin jokes like this is wrong

where in us is he from? If he’s Minnesota he needs to be in witness protection the Somalis will eat him up 💀

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Meh, if he wants, let him do it. Let’s stop judging others. There was a thread deleted yesterday, which was rating a girl, she deleted her social media account after that. Let’s be nice .

x z

allah we have seen the evidence
E49B3CC6-8848-4500-B160-659449BD3F1E.jpeg

I’m dying Huhakeldjcdis HES DELETING ALL THE HARAM/FEAR ALLAH STUFF there’s no way the comment section is that positive.
Censorship like China 💀💀

Trending