Popular Korean Youtube reverts to Islam.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Stupidity comes is all ethnicities

But there are traits and differences among people eventhough it's depicted steroetypes
within this large various group

South East Asians are sophisticated in matters , creative and geniuses.

South Asians from the Indian Sub-continent are considered average whilst stupidity overwhelms the majority .

Western Asians are not the smartest Asians and their IQ are ranked from 85- 70 , the citzens of MENA countries lack emotional intelligence and suffer from cognitive disabilities.

There is no doubt that South East Asians have higher IQ

And we wonder wether Somalis and Africans are smart or not

Stupidity comes is all ethnicities

But there are traits and differences among people eventhough it's depicted steroetypes
within this large various group

South East Asians are sophisticated in matters , creative and geniuses.

South Asians from the Indian Sub-continent are considered average whilst stupidity overwhelms the majority .

Western Asians are not the smartest Asians and their IQ are ranked from 85- 70 , the citzens of MENA countries lack emotional intelligence and suffer from cognitive disabilities.

There is no doubt that South East Asians have higher IQ

South Asians/East Asians actually do very well in the Western World.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...nefits/pay-and-income/household-income/latest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

I have a lot of Indian and Chinese/Korean friends who ended up going to med school or engineering. I got into IT along with some of my other cousins including reer henny cousins who also did well in school. My maadow friends and other gaelejire friends from my block mainly work at walmart or became unemployed and found trouble.

The reasons why South Asians/East Asians do so well is because their parents put a lot and I mean a lot of emphasis towards education over anything else. I plan on raising my kids exactly like that and tutoring them in Math and Science at an early age.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
South Asians/East Asians actually do very well in the Western World.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...nefits/pay-and-income/household-income/latest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

I have a lot of Indian and Chinese/Korean friends who ended up going to med school or engineering. I got into IT along with some of my other cousins including reer henny cousins who also did well in school. My maadow friends and other gaelejire friends from my block mainly work at walmart or became unemployed and found trouble.

The reasons why South Asians/East Asians do so well is because their parents put a lot and I mean a lot of emphasis towards education over anything else. I plan on raising my kids exactly like that and tutoring them in Math and Science at an early age.

Eventhough some middle easterners make it to the top in western countries but thats a small fraction compared to thr overwhelming majority who are your usual barbers, local butchers and so on
They're kids are either drug dealers or trouble makers

But one thing for sure they don't take government assistances and mostly rare to see an Arab claim benefits unlike the Somalis

Speaking of Somalis we are a the bottom of the pile
Western somalis are even worse

Eventhough some middle easterners make it to the top in western countries but thats a small fraction compared to thr overwhelming majority who are your usual barbers, local butchers and so on
They're kids are either drug dealers or trouble makers

But one thing for sure they don't take government assistances and mostly rare to see an Arab claim benefits unlike the Somalis

Speaking of Somalis we are a the bottom of the pile
Western somalis are even worse
100% . If you look at Nigerians even, they have that Asian mindset where they focus mainly on education and rarely religion. They know that to succeed in the west, they must focus on STEM fields and Business and not on low income careers.

To me Nigerians, South Asians, East Asians are the most successful people in terms of Immigrants who succeed in the west.

We need to stop focusing so much on religion and focus more on education and networking in this world. Only then can we become respected.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
100% . If you look at Nigerians even, they have that Asian mindset where they focus mainly on education and rarely religion. They know that to succeed in the west, they must focus on STEM fields and Business and not on low income careers.

To me Nigerians, South Asians, East Asians are the most successful people in terms of Immigrants who succeed in the west.

We need to stop focusing so much on religion and focus more on education and networking in this world. Only then can we become respected.

Couldn't agree more

We need to stop focusing on what is hindering our progress.
Tribalism and religious obsession not only complicates your process thinking
It undermines your capabilities
It demotes your from being able to have free will.
Religious affiliations is not only lethal but a toxin destroying subconscious minds limiting cognitive abilities that's required to recognise patterns on a daily basis
discourage you from seeking the truth as our society were raised indoctrinated that knowledge is "cilmi gaalo " .

With that sort of mentality we can never prosper but is never too late as I've seen close people interested in astronomy, computer science,

I've never seen a somali interested in science
I'm not talking about the usual subjects taught at school during our pre-adolescence
I mean subjects based on psychics, theories and mind blowing philosophies
Its really rare to see somali talk about relativity and quantum psychics
As I've witnessed some of us have the potential to do something if we erase qabiil and religion on our brains but it difficult and challenging because somalis function like hardwares

Couldn't agree more

We need to stop focusing on what is hindering our progress.
Tribalism and religious obsession not only complicates your process thinking
It undermines your capabilities
It demotes your from being able to have free will.
Religious affiliations is not only lethal but a toxin destroying subconscious minds limiting cognitive abilities that's required to recognise patterns on a daily basis
discourage you from seeking the truth as our society were raised indoctrinated that knowledge is "cilmi gaalo " .

With that sort of mentality we can never prosper but is never too late as I've seen close people interested in astronomy, computer science,

I've never seen a somali interested in science
I'm not talking about the usual subjects taught at school during our pre-adolescence
I mean subjects based on psychics, theories and mind blowing philosophies
Its really rare to see somali talk about relativity and quantum psychics
As I've witnessed some of us have the potential to do something if we erase qabiil and religion on our brains but it difficult and challenging because somalis function like hardwares

ALL OF THIS IS FACTSSSSSSSS. Most Somali's wont listen, they've been brainwashed by religion. As long as you believe in god and are a good person, then you'll do good in life regardless. Focus on education and being a good person instead of outdated stupid principles.

now I wouldnt mind giving this brother xalimo. indhoyar for most part are honourable people with family value. Not like J....you know the rest

Trending

Latest posts