Popstar "The Weeknd" is being sued by a Somali singer for stealing her song!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

She's suing him for $5 Million Dollars (USD) :siilaanyosmile:

The Weeknd said he was going to pay her, but he didn't pay her!!! :faysalwtf:

So the Somali singer "Yasminah" retaliated by suing the Xaarbashi :dabcasar: Get your coins sis! :dabcasar:

Aren't these cases common in the music industry with generally positive outcomes for the one being sued? I hope she walks away with a minimum 100k+ settlement

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
An Ethiopian stealing Somali music? What else is new?
:duckr:
Stealing Somali music is an ancient Abyssinian art. It's as Habesha as raw meat.
:pachah1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sue his kitfo ass and get every penny from him we shall teach these raw meat eaters a great lesson like 1977

Fels

#trollhunter
Balayo
GIFs201882081958.gif

Aren't these cases common in the music industry with generally positive outcomes for the one being sued? I hope she walks away with a minimum 100k+ settlement

No Ed Sheeran has been sued and had to pay millions plus the blurred lines singer and Pharrell Williams had to pay millions to Marvin Gaye's family for copying his song.

She's getting her $5 million.

No Ed Sheeran has been sued and had to pay millions plus the blurred lines singer and Pharrell Williams had to pay millions to Marvin Gaye's family for copying his song.

Yeah, Ed Sheeran was sued for stealing the flow and style of a song and he lost. He had to pay.

The same thing will happen for Yasminah. She will be paid by The Weeknd and Daft Punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending