Poorest country in Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preventable diseases, including Malaria, account for at least 60% of health problems in the country :lol:

Ethiopia also receives a lot of money every year from USA.

You poor aids reliance country. Tigray will get discriminated after the fall of TPLF.

And you ugly morons won't be allowed to come to Somalia
Dv5e5.gif

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
It's a shame djibouti is really ugly country. Strategic location , Peace and good education. But the place looks like Somalia during civil war.

I've visited in the past. Some location are nice but a lot of places are ugly
The Chinese are doing a lot of work there now. 10 years from now it will look nicer

Ethiopia is really poor I went to Addis a few years ago (for a wedding) and there are even more beggers on the street than there are in Somalia. They also all have missing limbs smh it was sad

It looks like Somalia is either 10th or 11.

Not bad
20+ yrs of civil war, no government for 18yrs, multiple famines and droughts, alshabaab, we should've been #1 poorest country in the world but somehow we're still surviving, and it's only gonna improve from here on out.

:ufdup: dont forget about the bet 2/22/22

20+ yrs of civil war, no government for 18yrs, multiple famines and droughts, alshabaab, we should've been #1 poorest country in the world but somehow we're still surviving, and it's only gonna improve from here on out.

:ufdup: dont forget about the bet 2/22/22

Nigga I put it on my account calendar as a reminder. Even if I forget, it'll pop up on my phone lol

Ethiopia is really poor I went to Addis a few years ago (for a wedding) and there are even more beggers on the street than there are in Somalia. They also all have missing limbs smh it was sad

The crappiest way of measuring how poor a country is on a holiday.

Last edited:
There's no way that any country is currently poorer than Somalia, a country that produces virtually nothing. Somalia relies almost entirely on remittances. Take that away and you'll mass famine over night.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@AbdiJohnson the average Somali may make more dollars per year than the average Burundian, but the average Burundian never starves and is able to feed himself. The average Somali cannot feed himself and is dependent upon the market for food. In Burundi average income may be $400 while in Somalia it is $600. But the average Burundian is feeding himself and earning the $400, the average Somalia has to feed himself with those $600.

What is my conclusion? Somalia needs large scale mechanized agriculture.
What is the problem? The capital needed for such an investment is not available in Somalia and must come from the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.