poor white guy and his psychotic asian wife discuss having a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is what #AbdiExit want they want to be called ladyboi somaaha :ohhh:yo it all makes sense now. Why @Defendant was calling me a Trans sxhb you want to become a ladyboi so your ajnabi wife dominates you. Its okay bro its 2018 sxhb all #AbdiExit s can come out of the closet don't worry whats the worse that can happen. Are you afraid to be called ladybois:sass2:

Dont come after me sxhb this is just an observation:ohno:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I support the #AbdiExit,
but I want to marry a girl from the Horn, since it's my birth place.
But not a somali girl:nahgirl::bell:

Seriously though this why you should not marry indhoyhars the self hatred is strong in these mofo's I fear Faraxh will become like this if I dont stop this disease from spreading

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Religiously speaking, i won't ever marry a mali girl because she's muslim and i'm not. But I find horn of African girls beautiful :nvjpqts:

What kind of barakah is there in such a relationship when the child comes out like this? The almighty is trying to tell them something and they don't listen.

Elliot_Rodger

Seriously though this why you should not marry indhoyhars the self hatred is strong in these mofo's I fear Faraxh will become like this if I dont stop this disease from spreading
When a woman dates out! it's certain it's because she hates herself and wants her genes to be washed away. If she truly was not a self hater then much like the woman in the video they would not be that desperate to marry out and would find a decent man from their race.

This man is wise! don't marry asian women, they only produce elliot rodgers.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
So this is what #AbdiExit want they want to be called ladyboi somaaha :ohhh:yo it all makes sense now. Why @Defendant was calling me a Trans sxhb you want to become a ladyboi so your ajnabi wife dominates you. Its okay bro its 2018 sxhb all #AbdiExit s can come out of the closet don't worry whats the worse that can happen. Are you afraid to be called ladybois:sass2:

I thought the whole #abdiexist movement was to find a foreign submissive women

:wow1:

You just exposing more about yourself keep going:ohreally:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Asian women and White men are a fetish I despise so fucking much. I had a friend who was born to a union like that, his father was the biggest degenerate. I have no idea how he hasn't broken his jaw yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts