Polygot Laoshu who also spoke Somali has died

GemState

36/21
VIP
He was a popular Youtuber who spoke a lot of languages fluently, he even spoke a decent amount of Somali.

Laoshu's channel:

Apollo

VIP
He was only 39.. Oh my..

I got to start eating salads and lowering my stress. :patrice:

I think he suffered from high stress from learning so many languages and not relaxing enough.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I’m sorry for him and his family.

Just a reminder death knows no age. May we all be in a righteous state when our moment comes.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He was only 39.. Oh my..

I got to start eating salads and lowering my stress. :patrice:

I think he suffered from high stress from learning so many languages and not relaxing enough.
He mentioned he had a stroke which changed his life. His wife left him straight after and took his kids and he underwent years of battle in divorce courts.

A stroke can increase your chances of having heart attacks in both men and women by a considerable amount.

I'm really sad cus I liked his videos and he motivated me to learn more languages.

Guys watch what you eat and eat more healthy. Make sure to eat all kinds of healthy Islamic food and take black seed oil from time to time as well as honey and other healthy foods. Get some exercise and cut down on take out.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He mentioned he had a stroke which changed his life. His wife left him straight after and took his kids and he underwent years of battle in divorce courts.

A stroke can increase your chances of having heart attacks in both men and women by a considerable amount.

I'm really sad cus I liked his videos and he motivated me to learn more languages.

Guys watch what you eat and eat more healthy. Make sure to eat all kinds of healthy Islamic food and take black seed oil from time to time as well as honey and other healthy foods. Get some exercise and cut down on take out.
holy sheeit

its a tragedy how the bias divorce courts strip men of their kids and wealth the man was a talented gifted polyglot with millions of views and he was ripped apart in divorce court

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She might have killed him via the courts.

From Casetext: Smarter Legal Research
McCormick v. Franklin Cnty. Court of Common Pleas
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF OHIO EASTERN DIVISION
Jul 28, 2020
Case No. 2:19-cv-03329 (S.D. Ohio Jul. 28, 2020)Copy Citation
Download
Treatment
Case No. 2:19-cv-03329
07-28-2020
MOSES MCCORMICK, et al., Plaintiffs, v. FRANKLIN COUNTY COURT OF COMMON PLEAS, DOMESTIC DIVISION, et al. Defendants.
Red flags, copy-with-cite, case summaries, annotated statutes and more.
Learn more

JUDGE ALGENON L. MARBLEY
Magistrate Judge Jolson
OPINION & ORDER
I. INTRODUCTION
This matter is before the Court on Defendant Hsiu Chen-Lu's Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings. Doc. 146. The matter is fully briefed, and the Court will resolve the Motion without oral argument. For the reasons set forth below, the Court GRANTS IN PART and DENIES IN PART Defendant's Motion [#146].
II. BACKGROUND
Plaintiffs Moses and Mark McCormick filed a 256-page Complaint, alleging that several private parties, state courts, agencies, and their employees conspired against them in violation of their constitutional rights, in connection with Moses McCormick's divorce proceedings. Plaintiffs bring this action under 42 U.S.C. § 1983 and the federal RICO statute, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 1962. Many of Plaintiffs' allegations are difficult to follow, but with respect to Defendant Hsiu-Chen Lu, Plaintiffs raise the following claims:
The § 1983 claim does not apply to Defendant Lu.

Defendant Lu is Plaintiff Moses McCormick's ex or soon-to-be ex-wife. Plaintiffs allege that Defendant Lu attempted to separate from Moses McCormick as a way to "personally immobilize him from public work," "deprive him of assets that would be due him under the provisions of state law," and limit his "visitation with his children." When Mr. McCormick refused to sign marriage dissolution papers, Plaintiffs contend that Defendant Lu, in retaliation, filed a false complaint and committed perjury by stating Mr. McCormick "had an affair, was abusive and cruel, and neglected his [marital] dut[ies]." In addition, Plaintiffs assert that Defendant Lu acted in concert with state officials to thwart Mr. McCormick's civil lawsuit against her for concealing at least $300,000 worth of marital property. Plaintiffs also maintain that Defendant Lu "bribed the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas directly and indirectly to gain favorable rulings, and to receive the rulings consistent with the terms and conditions set forth in the dissolution papers." Finally, Plaintiffs state that Defendant Lu's actions were "an attempt on the life of Plaintiff Moses McCormick due to him . . . being at 'high risk' for a stroke." This claim is apparently connected to Defendant Lu's act of cancelling Mr. McCormick's health insurance.

Remember getting one of his videos recommended and then going down his rabbit hole and being so hyped when I saw he could also speak somali. May he rest in peace

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Interracial marriage = bad.

Why does Western media promote it? So much evidence that it is worse than monoracial marriages.

Marital assimilation is somehow now trendy. Its typically a European (M) and East Asian (W) couple followed by West Indes or AA Black (M) and European (W). I have noticed they have started to target black women most recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending