polygamy

lately have noticed lots of successful pretty and well established both financially
and socially somali girls usually in their late 20's to mid 30's single and willing to mingle
and settle down but they complain that their is a lack of single male counterparts in their league
so i have been suggesting polygamy as an option. after initial vigorous resistance i find a lot of
them willing to consider. my question is to the successful married men and i sense they are a few here
are you willing to do one for the community so as to lessen and avoid the temptation of our
heavy hearted and sweet ladies looking out.

No this ain't a charity. They can go to Africa. The men do it all the time. Or is it a hypergamy that prevents that? A woman sponsoring a man is considered bad in their eyes miyaa. We do it all the time as men we go to Africa bring one here or let them stay there and visit them. Women can do the same and they have I have seen it. A lot of them listen to single mothers or gaalo with pass around culture but at the end they have to do what is best for them. She can bring A farax with a really good education but no ajinabi is the only option lol. In that case they should not be creating youtube or ig accounts bashing their own men and being prideful of the things they left for.

Last edited:
Well if they feel the options are fewer among somali men then look at other ethnicities, nothing wrong with that.

And you cant avoid dating to find out who your soulmate is.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The myth that there are fewer men so women have to settle for whatever they can find and even share a man is bullshit.

The myth that there are fewer men so women have to settle for whatever they can find and even share a man is bullshit
if you aren't ready for the above their is also the other bullshit of visiting the toy store ang getting your reliable partner for good

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
if you aren't ready for the above their is also the other bullshit of visiting the toy store ang getting your reliable partner for good
There are as much single men as there are women. Let go of your primative way of thinking wll.

Shits used to manipulate women that's it.

There are as much single men as there are women. Let go of your primative way of thinking wll.

Shits used to manipulate women that's it.
totally agree with the first part of your statement
its the caliber of men that women complain of.
there is a shortage compared to the females hence the need for improvisation

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There so many decent Somali women you can find and sadly, the opposite for Somali men but the younger Abdis are doing far better now, staying out of crime, cause less trouble and getting more educated

The biggest complain I hear from local girls and community members are younger Abdis once get their independence from their parents because of work or school will date then marry their non Muslim girlfriends

Last edited: