Polygamy the way out

Women have become overpriced and the only way of bringing down the price of any commodity is through oversupply.
Marry more and see their price fall down. They have been put on a pedestal and pussy worshipping is slowly turning to be the new diety.
Heck its time to dymystify the pussy by availing more of it through halal means. Remember the prophet said the greatest fitnah is fitnatah nisah,
fitnah of the women and its what brought the reer banu israel down. They are shaitans biggest weapon and in the lack of our best of defence practising of our deen
Then the creator has availed to us this other means of taming their fitnah. I dont expect them to be willing accomplices in this endeavour on the contrary expect them to fight tooth and nail through the whole process but less us steamroll their resistance. Yes we can.

Reminds me o the afrcan story of the village that had been taken over by the women and they ruled tyrannicaly over men for quite a time
after suffering for long the men of the village came together and devised plans of how to take back their leadership. So the settled on one ingenious plan
Of impregnating all their women at the same time and when this was achieved and all the women became pregnant and physically weak they went on and
effected a bloodless coup:) .time we effected our bloodless coup through polygamy

Mozart

You need people like me
Your 2 previous threads were titled ' How to get women to like you ' and 'libido and mental turbulence' . It sounds like you're just roasting bro.

If you don't get b1tches, make yourself comfortable, rotate your phone , lean back and enjoy some blacked tonight :nvjpqts:

Your 2 previous threads were titled ' How to get women to like you ' and 'libido and mental turbulence' . It sounds like you're just roasting bro.

If you don't get b1tches, make yourself comfortable, rotate your phone , lean back and enjoy some blacked tonight :nvjpqts:
Quite true sahib wanna go from scarcity directly to oversupply. Been dry for quite a while :)

Trending

Latest posts