• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1950.jpg

In this glorious hadith, after having his clothes urinated on by his grandson, Muhammad teaches that girl's urine is worse than boy's urine.

So why is girl's urine worse?

Ibn Uthaymin writes:

If it is said, “What is the reason why the urine of a boy who is not eating food is sprinkled and not washed like the urine of a girl?” The answer is that the reason is that this is what is prescribed in the Sunnah, and that is sufficient reason. (Sharh al-Mumti 1/437-38)

While this standard “We must blindly follow Muhammad” explanation doesn’t cut it for me, the explanation given by Imam Shafii—of the Shafii madhhab—is more than I could ever dream for:

Narrated Abul-Yaman al-Misri:

I asked Shafi'i about the Hadith of the Prophet, "Water should be sprinkled over the urine of a baby boy, and the urine of a baby girl should be washed," when the two types of water (urine) are the same. He said, "This is because the urine of the boy is of water and clay, but the urine of the girl is of flesh and blood." Then he said to me: "Did you understand?" I said: "No."

He said: "When Allah the Most High created Adam, He created Eve from his short rib, so the boy's urine is from water and clay, and the girl's urine is from flesh and blood." Then he said to me: "Did you understand?" I said: "Yes." He said: "May Allah cause you benefit from this." (Ibn Majah 525)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
People were stupid around that time lol what can you do

:manny:

Do you actually believe his crap? He gets unreliable made up hadiths from Anti-Muslim sites.

Don't believe anything he post. He's a butthurt atheist with weird hatred against our deen.

Do you actually believe his crap? He gets unreliable made up hadiths from Anti-Muslim sites.

Don't believe anything he post. He's a butthurt atheist with weird hatred against our deen.

Hey retard, Sunan Ibn Mājah is one of the six major Sunni hadith collections. It's not made-up, in fact, the Muslim theologian Imam Al-Shafi acknowledges this Hadith is authentic and gives a commentary on it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hey retard, Sunan Ibn Mājah is one of the six major Sunni hadith collections. It's not made-up, in fact, the Muslim theologian Imam Al-Shafi acknowledges this Hadith is authentic and gives a commentary on it.

You've been refuted many times so I suggest you talk about other stuff instead of Islam since you're an atheist with no knowledge about Islam.

You've been refuted many times so I suggest you talk about other stuff instead of Islam since you're an atheist with no knowledge about Islam.

I literally just refuted you. You tried to brush of Muhammad's comment about girl & boy urine as an unreliable Hadith and I told you that it comes from one of the six major Sunni hadith and is acknowledge and given commentary to by Muslim theologian Imam Al-Shafi.

You're a muzzie with no knowledge about his own religion.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I literally just refuted you. You tried to brush of Muhammad's comment about girl & boy urine as an unreliable Hadith and I told you that it comes from one of the six major Sunni hadith and is acknowledge and given commentary to by Muslim theologian Imam Al-Shafi.

You're a muzzie with no knowledge about his own religion.

You didn't debunk anyone. You're just a gaal who takes his information from Anti-Muslim sites, period!

You didn't debunk anyone. You're just a gaal who takes his information from Anti-Muslim sites, period!

Except you literally got debunked, that's why you're trying to divert the topic. Muslim theologian Imam Al-Shafi acknowledges this Hadith as true and gives commentary on it, the Hadith comes from one of the six major Sunni hadith collections universally accepted by Sunni Muslims.

Your boy Muhammad got urinated on and the only thing he did about it was sprinkle water on himself because apparently a girls urine is worse than boys.

He's an atheist. Now he's saying he's a Muslim after he got exposed for his lies, stupidity and usage for Anti-Muslim sites.

Imam Al-Shafi'i and Sunan Ibn Majah is "lies", "stupidity" and "anti-muslim sites"? Hahahaha.

Here's your pro-muslim website where I got it from https://muflihun.com/ibnmajah/1/522 , it says Muhammad got urinated on by a boy and sprinkled water on the garment instead of fully washing it because because a boys urine is cleaner than a girls.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
This troll keeps switching his stance like a true boxer switches fighting stance. Now you're just exposing yourself without any intervention.

This troll keeps switching his stance like a true boxer switches fighting stance. Now you're just exposing yourself without any intervention.

According to Muhammad, If I urinate on you, you don't have to wash your garments. All you have to do is sprinkle some water on them because a boys urine is cleaner than a girls.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
According to Muhammad, If I urinate on you, you don't have to wash your garments. All you have to do is sprinkle some water on them because a boys urine is cleaner than a girls.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

And the athiest believes he came from an ape, and that the universe created itself due to random events. Plus that Hadith is also weak, due to it's weak chains. Keep trolling brotha

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
And the athiest believes he came from an ape, and that the universe created itself due to random events. Plus that Hadith is also weak, due to it's weak chains. Keep trolling brotha
You look straight up habesha saaxib. Are u Somali coz I think your username should be mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending