[POLL] Hench criminal son or daughter

[POLL] Hench criminal son or daughter

• Gym addict criminal son

• hoe daughter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need solid numbers to analyse @Mercury 's earlier simp thread.

Would you rather have:

1) A son who is a criminal, drug dealer and robber. He is also a gym addict, 6ft4 and built like a tank. Despite his poor career choice he respects his parents and doesnt talk back.

2) A daughter with a successful career, she makes good money and is a work addict. Unfortunately she is also a hoe that has no shame and wants you to meet her gaalo boyfriend from work.

What do you go with?

Personally i'll take the son. He may be a criminal but my dude is still built like a rhino and will fukk up any man that tries him. He respects his mother and just wants to make that fast easy money. :francis:

I wouldn't give up on him and know eventually young dude will come around :salute:

Meanwhile the daughter would get disowned in a heartbeat. 18+ years your parents brought you up only for you to end up as "successful" caano bucket :westbrookwtf:

Hell no let me have the son who runs up on mans and robs gaalos :kanyeshrug:

World

VIP
At least your criminal son will send money back to your clan if a war occurs, your daughter will disgrace your clan on the other hand.

I just read through tht other one just now u ppl r sick walahi. ur kids take on ur traits so maybe if u want ur daughter to turn out right fix urselves othrwise youll end u with a female version of you

my parents are dignified ppl who put good qualities like sharaf on a pedestal and it influenced me so I always stay away from that kind of stuff (all kinds of low and trashy behavior)

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm going trigger many folks, but outside of culture, religion, feelings, etc - why would your hoe/ daughter be worse than your criminal drug dealer son? I mean, your daughter getting 7 different dicks weekly isn't going to hurt anyone compared to your son selling drugs to addicts that will ruin their lives, families and society in general. And then add all the violence that comes with that.

VixR

Veritas
daughter vs Khanis son
daughter vs Drogistoor
daughter vs gaal daughter
daughter vs cuck son

In the wrestling world, daughter would be kicking ass and taking names judging from the barrage of competitors lining up to get a taste as it assumes by definition she's queen of the kill :dead:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
daughter vs Khanis son
daughter vs Drogistoor
daughter vs gaal daughter
daughter vs cuck son

In the wrestling world, daughter would be kicking ass and taking names judging from the barrage of competitors lining up to get a taste as it assumes by definition she's queen of the kill :dead:

She would be the Goldberg of the wrestling world, at 4-0 and counting.

The question is: WHO'S NEXT?

VixR

Veritas
She would be the Goldberg of the wrestling world, at 4-0 and counting.

The question is: WHO'S NEXT?
The other remaining question is: WHO IS DAUGHTER?

At this point, she deserves a worthy profile.

She could be anything from not wearing hijab, wearing mainstream clothing, drinking occasionally and having smoked shisha or weed, or to having had sexual relations before, or taking 'seven dicks a week' as you put it lol

IMG_2243.JPG

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Would you rather have:

1) A son who is a criminal, drug dealer and robber. He is also a gym addict, 6ft4 and built like a tank. Despite his poor career choice he respects his parents and doesnt talk back.

2) A daughter with a successful career, she makes good money and is a work addict. Unfortunately she is also a hoe that has no shame and wants you to meet her gaalo boyfriend from work.

What do you go with?

Personally i'll take the son. He may be a criminal but my dude is still built like a rhino and will fukk up any man that tries him. He respects his mother and just wants to make that fast easy money. :francis:

I wouldn't give up on him and know eventually young dude will come around :salute:

Meanwhile the daughter would get disowned in a heartbeat. 18+ years your parents brought you up only for you to end up as "successful" caano bucket :westbrookwtf:

Your future daughter will get on her knees for her gaal or Muslim boyfriend. There's nothing you can do about it.

The numbers dont lie people :wow:
Yet another proof that having a daughter is one of the worst punishments on this earth :wow1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Would you rather have:

What do you go with?

Call me simp call me cuck whatever I don't give a shit

I made that thread cause I'm suprised people would disown their daughter in a heartbeat But they would be fine with a son selling drugs both are equally bad and if more people were protective over their sons just like their daughters and have high expectations for all their kids many wouldn't hang on street corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending