Who do you think will win

• Floyd Money Mayweather

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • The Notorious Conor McGregor

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think will win this coming August. Mayweather or McGregor?

If you're wondering what their records look like, here it is.

ad-sport-tale-of-the-tape2.jpg

Who do I think would win? that's not even a legitimate question because McGregor will most likely get dominated and finished.

The reality is McGregor is a fucking UFC fighter and has absolutely no chance what so ever. He'd have
trouble with your average Joe professional boxer let alone an all time world champion. I think it'd even be impressive if he could last up against featherweight Rigondeaux, who laughs at this upcoming Mayweather fight

A fair fight where McGregor has a legitimate chance in the Ring, is a fight between him and a nigga like Danny Garcia.

On the other hand Mayweather is a 5 division world champion, has also won 15 world titles, and he's been an undefeated champion for as long as I've been alive (21 Years). He's one of the greatest Defensive boxer this world has ever seen and has fought 387 rounds. He has the experience, numbers and talent tenfold when it comes to fighting McGregor.

He simply has no fucking chance, Dana White knows this so does McGregor and Mayweather. They're making this fight happen because the demand and the money to be made. They're both fighting for somewhere of upwards to a $100 Million, win or lose.

What'l most likely happen is, this fight will drag on for all 12 rounds, and the judges will give it to Mayweather. Then McGregor fans will say it should've been given to Conor, It'l be exactly the same and as boring as the Pacquiao fight.

Conor would destroy him in a cage though, that's without a doubt.

But if shit get's heated in there. I hope I'm wrong and that they box it out toe to toe and finish each other in the first 6. It'd be interesting if Mayweather goes to fucking town, owning him with pull counters and drops Conor's ass with a KO.
mayweather-rd-7.gif

Last edited:
Who do you think will win this coming August. Mayweather or McGregor?

If you're wondering what their records look like, here it is.

ad-sport-tale-of-the-tape2.jpg

Who do I think would win? that's not even a legitimate question because McGregor will most likely get dominated and finished.

The reality is McGregor is a fucking UFC fighter and has absolutely no chance what so ever. He'd have
trouble with your average Joe professional boxer let alone an all time world champion. I think it'd even be impressive if he could last up against featherweight Rigondeaux, who laughs at this upcoming Mayweather fight

A fair fight where McGregor has a legitimate chance in the Ring, is a fight between him and a nigga like Danny Garcia.

On the other hand Mayweather is a 5 division world champion, has also won 15 world titles, and he's been an undefeated champion for as long as I've been alive (21 Years). He's one of the greatest Defensive boxer this world has ever seen and has fought 387 rounds. He has the experience, numbers and talent tenfold when it comes to fighting McGregor.

He simply has no fucking chance, Dana White knows this so does McGregor and Mayweather. They're making this fight happen because the demand and the money to be made. They're both fighting for somewhere of upwards to a $100 Million, win or lose.

What'l most likely happen is, this fight will drag on for all 12 rounds, and the judges will give it to Mayweather. Then McGregor fans will say it should've been given to Conor, It'l be exactly the same and as boring as the Pacquiao fight.

Conor would destroy him in a cage though, that's without a doubt.

The irish midget is damn fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts