Political parties in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
If Somalia decided to make political parties and achieve one man one vote, what kind of parties would it be and how would the clan alliances look like?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalia had a period of clan democracy in the 1960s. It became a farce as every sub clan started to create political parties . It was one of the things that fermented the seeds for the Marxist Bare coup .

Somaliland is right now a clan party state . I think people should accept and work with such a model . The greatest impediment , however , is that fact woeful clan politicians are essentially unaccountable . They are shown blind loyalty .You want clan democracy , Somalis ? I suggest you pick the most capable men to lead your clan parties and your clan should sack them when they fail to deliver on their promises .

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Somalia had a period of clan democracy in the 1960s. It became a farce as every sub clan started to create political parties . It was one of the things that fermented the seeds for the Marxist Bare coup .

Somaliland is right now a clan party state . I think people should accept and work with such a model . The greatest impediment , however , is that fact woeful clan politicians are essentially unaccountable . They are shown blind loyalty .You want clan democracy , Somalis ? I suggest you pick the most capable men to lead your clan parties and your clan should sack them when they fail to deliver on their promises .

Lets say there can only be three parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending