Polisario Commander gets smoked by Moroccan Military

artworks-000200772573-dcpahj-t500x500.jpg

#NoMoreWarlords2021

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I'm literally half sahrawi, ehh nigga :dead1: I've been in Laayoune a big bunch of times and I can assure you that my sahrawi gang are proud to be moroccan
If they are proud moroccans then morroco has nothing to worry about a referendum

Gacanka Cadmeed

Eh nigga it's literally a fucking terrorist organization that gets backed by cuba, north korea, algeria
literally the bad guys of the planet :dead1::deadmanny:
The 'bad guys' are subjective North Korea is very bad but Algeria can not be compared to North Korea.

If they are proud moroccans then morroco has nothing to worry about a referendum
No we really have, because polisario wants to count algerian sahrawis in that referendum, and also count the mauritanian slaves algerian sahrawis buy to fullfill those petitions :deadmanny: we are literally getting replaced by sum bootleg sahrawis

Gacanka Cadmeed

No we really have, because polisario wants to count algerian sahrawis in that referendum, and also count the mauritanian slaves algerian sahrawis buy to fullfill those petitions :deadmanny: we are literally getting replaced by sum bootleg sahrawis
Those Algerian sahrawis are refugees originally from Western Sahara. That's like saying Palestinian refugees in Lebanon and other arab countries cannot decide on their homelands future.

Didn't morroco bomb a refugee camp with napalm and white phosphorus
:nahgirl:How could I know about that? polisario refugee camps are not refugee camps my guy, there ain't no refugee there, people get kidnapped and then get sent to tindouf, look up the stories from people who got jacked by polizario

Those Algerian sahrawis are refugees originally from Western Sahara. That's like saying Palestinian refugees in Lebanon and other arab countries cannot decide on their homelands future.
Bruh, there are algerian and mauritanian sahrawis, sahrawis are not something exclusive from morocco, if it was like that, then sahara would just exist in morocco lmfao:rolleyes: it's like if morocco had to lose yes or yes

Gacanka Cadmeed

:nahgirl:How could I know about that? polisario refugee camps are not refugee camps my guy, there ain't no refugee there, people get kidnapped and then get sent to tindouf, look up the stories from people who got jacked by polizario
Do you have evidence from a non partial source that it happened and please post it.

Trending

Latest posts