Police officer tortures Somali man with taser.

Horta why are American cops so low IQ this dameer didn’t even give this adeer the chance to comply yet he keeps screaming stop resisting :draketf: it’s as if they all share one brain cell :russ:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
disgusting fat white c*nt. miskeen. American police are so dumb. mate a man's screaming and you continue to tase him for what??? :susp:

Horta why are American cops so low IQ this dameer didn’t even give this adeer the chance to comply yet he keeps screaming stop resisting :draketf: it’s as if they all share one brain cell :russ:

American cop threatening German man with prison rape "Ass will be hurting for a month":susp:

Never ganna step foot in that shithole :mjlol:

Here is how Canadian cops behave:

Last edited:
We should show this to every Somali who thinks he isn’t black and that the police will see them different. Feel sorry for the man reminds me of my father.

Ameican cop threatening German man with prison rape "Ass will be hurting for a month":susp:

Never ganna step foot in that shithole :mjlol:

Here is how Canadian cops behave:
:mjlaugh: That nigga is a weirdo man asshole gonna hurt for a month kulaha fucking qoolma lut freak :russ: I’m convinced American cops all got bullied in Middle school so this is them getting revenge on the world.

He could have simply told him to move his car from that no parking area. No need to even ask for his ID. Fat xoolo escalated a minor thing for no reason which he wouldn’t have done so if it was cadaan cab driver.

World

VIP
Just look at this pathetic sad excuse of a male, he was probably bullied his whole life before becoming a police officer.

32150DFA-07F2-4686-9BC6-BD09396B8BF3.jpeg

I hope this adeer sues the f*ck out of this police department! Enough to get him retired and to live in comfort and luxury for the rest of his life, Insha-Allah. These fucking pigs are all on power trips!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That animal deserves a death sentence.

Hope adeer gets a protest and a buraanbur at the very least.

Trending

Latest posts