Police in Kenya raid Halimos in a wedding and send them to jail for being illegal aliens

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Whenever Nairobi police run out of their salary they usually raid Eastleigh and harrass the Somali refugees residing there, this has been going on for decades, average Somali has to pays close to 50$ to get out of jail and get arrested all over again after few months, it has became a side gig for the Nairobi police to take advantage of these qaxootis.:mjkkk:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s unfortunate that even during a pandemic we have hard time listening to the authorities. This is for a good cause to save lives, no leniency in times like these :)

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
May the curse of Allaah be upon these bakhtis in Nairobi, look at their disgusting faces wasting our money for nothing. They are sucking the Faaraxs dry

Yaa Allaah my bullets dont reach that far after all i’m your poor slave with no superpowers. Yaa Allaah the Almighty the Karbaasher of all Karbaashers as your humble slave i’m asking yaa Allaah give me a chance to destroy them or else Yaa Rabb destroy them Yourself Yaa Allaah

My Brothers in Islaam look at this
56B63FCB-C270-498A-9567-13C07C28DA54.jpeg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
May the curse of Allaah be upon these bakhtis in Nairobi, look at their disgusting faces wasting our money for nothing. They are sucking the Faaraxs dry

Yaa Allaah my bullets dont reach that far after all i’m your poor slave with no superpowers. Yaa Allaah the Almighty the Karbaasher of all Karbaashers as your humble slave i’m asking yaa Allaah give me a chance to destroy them or else Yaa Rabb destroy them Yourself Yaa Allaah

My Brothers in Islaam look at this View attachment 109883

@Adaawe does @Santiago remind you of @Kinini? Walahi it is gotta to be him, a RB and writes like him including his famous La xawla wala quwate.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sxb every nutjob RB is not me. I’m not that guy. This is another nutjob sxb

Whatever nigga. It is ok to ignore your nigga, but just let you know no one real cares,you are that RB nigga,you even say La xawla wala quwati just like him, what is the probability of a RB nigga using the same phrase more often, sxb I will not put you on blast but keep doing what you do the most.
:hemad:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Whatever nigga. It is ok to ignore your nigga, but just let you know no one real cares,you are that RB nigga,you even say La xawla wala quwati just like him, what is the probability of a RB nigga using the same phrase more often, sxb I will not put you on blast but keep doing what you do the most.
:hemad:

Thats how everyone in Galaadi expecially in Qaloocan speaks, its like reer baris saying boowe or baayo sxb caadi iska dhig kkkkkk ya digg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Kenyan police actually ask for qabiil if they are higher ranking. I had an Ogaden friend who used to bully police in Nairobi with his family connections. He did it for the Somali team :rejoice:

Edit:Make sure you don’t say your Marexaan they will accuse you of being an insurgent :reallymaury:

Kenyan police actually ask for qabiil if they are higher ranking. I had an Ogaden friend who used to bully police in Nairobi with his family connections. He did it for the Somali team :rejoice:

Edit:Make sure you don’t say your Marexaan they will accuse you of being an insurgent :reallymaury:
lol sure m8

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
lol sure m8
I would call Yusuf Xaji when the Kenyati try and hold my younger relatives for long :mjohreally:

Your arab bros get the worst, in Ramadan they would get packed up after tarawiix and accused of “Smoking drugs” they would be forced to pay 15K Kenyan Shilling to get out. :trumpsmirk:Poor arabs 150 dollars off of 10 heads a night they are paying more tax than a swede:feedme:

My Brothers in Islaam look at this View attachment 109883

Hahahahahahah wtf Halloween

Jungle

VIP

Hella doo doo