Polaris - The Fixed Northern Star, Debunking Spinning Ball Earth Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Europhile Greek God of the spinning ball earth myth Copernicus, 500 years ago came up with the spinning ball earth heliocentric model that puts the sun at the centre of everything

A radical change from a century of established scientific observations and believes in geocentricism, were the earth was at the centre and everything revolved around us just as we are able to observe with our naked eye in the skies above us.

But unknown to the the fallible Europhile God, was the magnificent fixed Northern Star also known as Polaris, were every other stars revolve around it, would become the greatest nightmare needing another God to come to the rescue.

The fixed northern star that sits above the North Pole, that your compass points to, that our forefathers used as a reference point when travelling, can be magically seen in the Southern Hemisphere on a Ball Earth.

This should not be possible because you would have to look through the ball earth, the trillion gallons of oceans and land to see that star in the Southern hemisphere, panic seeped in, so the theory had to be adjusted likely by the polytheistic God Kepler, the ball earth had to be tilted 22 degrees, these measurements later changed and its currently 23.4
iu

To somewhat account for why the fixed northern star can be seen in the Southern hemisphere. However more problems arose, take a look at the following image of star trails, and were you see all the stars going around the fixed Star Polaris bang in the middle

star1_mini.jpg

What you see is impossible on a spinning ball earth but can only be explained on a motion less earth, the quickademic bogus science explanation is that the Northern star is so many billion light years away, that you can’t see any parallax in the Northern star and would take a long time to be visible to the naked eye.

This ladies and gentleman is your typical bogus science explanation and attempt at damage control, the same ludicrous theories how Jet fuel was able to melt reinforced steel columns in the twin towers and bring the buildings down, in demolition style free-fall, while we know based on science that jet fuel can never build up to the necessary required temperature to even melt steal, never mind reinforced steal.

For thousands upon thousands years that Northern Star (Polaris) was fixed, no ancient civilisation whom knew the sky, stars and constellations from memory ever documented seeing this parallax. Civilisations that were able document well into the future every occurring eclipse.

According to the ball earth theory we are shooting through infinite space at ridiculous speeds and different directions, the rotational spin on its 23 degree supposed tilted Axis is 16000Km/h, the speed of the earth orbit around the sun is purported at 108.000Km/h, the speed of the solar system through the empty vacuum at which our spinning ball earth is shooting across is a monstrous mind boggling 675.000Km/h

All this motion and direction, yet Polaris is fixed, has been fixed for centuries, has never moved an inch, even the stars orbiting it do so in the same trails.

The remarkable human body so sensitive to motion, sea sickness, also feels absolutely nothing, if this is not magic blind faith, I don't know what is.

Stay tuned, this is only part 1, slowly I will help you guys fight off this Somali Europhile brain parasite, in the most absolute simplistic laymen terms everyone can understand and relate to,

The most important truth is debunking the polytheistic false God Copernicus spinning ball earth myth, because that's the one thing that's in front of everyones eyes, not requiring any references, semantics, visiting museums or delving into the past or other complex intricacies that puts most people off and kicks the brain parasite into gear.

Once this false Polytheistic God is debunked, everything else falls apart like a house card, and the grand lies become apparent to all, without even needing to expose the absurdities of the other polytheistic God's of Darwin, Hawkins etc.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro keep it up, you are absolutely destroying their Europhilic Gods post by post, brother what about the Star mentioned in suratul najm?

Bro keep it up, you are absolutely destroying their Europhilic Gods post by post, brother what about the Star mentioned in suratul najm?

Are you talking about the opening? By the Star when it vanishes/goes down? remember before this polytheistic Europhile Copernicus God, the earth was known as a plane, but they added the 't' to turn into 'planet'.

What they falsely call 'planets' in this supposed solar system have always been known throughout history by scientist as 'wandering' stars, if you look through a telescope and I mean any amateur telescope, you would just see them as 'blips' of light, lamps just as the Quran depicts them.

Each of these stars/constellation revolve around our flat earth plane, just as you can observe in that image of them revolving around Polaris fixed right at the centre of the earth.

A lot of the time modernist mistranslated verses to fit in with this current masonic deception of ball earth, hence Yusuf dream of seeing 9 stars and the sun and moon in prostration is incorrectly translated as 'planet' which is false, if you use any ancient Arabic lexicon, the word 'planet' itself is a new term and concoction didn't even exist back then as a term.

I hope this helps explain this, feel free to ask my any questions, I have been researching this for a decade, people only woke up to this movement upon masses in the last year only.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I liked your posts on women.

Found your posts on politics different and interesting.

But this I cannot co-sign this, sorry but it's madness. You cannot be a flat earth advocate in the 21st century.

@Mudug-Madman @Prince of Lasanod @dhegdheer

10 years ago I was were you guys are at currently, I thought it was crazy, I was indoctrinated as a young child just like yourself

But there was a big difference between our responses, I am rationalist, a critical thinker, I abhor blind faith and almost felt embarrassed embracing this whole thing just on face value, because I was told so by the teacher at school, never investigating it further myself or even knowing the opposing views.

I did what a few critical thinking humans are capable off which is rising above the captivity of blind faith, and remove those shackles, I researched, I read, I even experimented, it took me just a single week to dismiss everything I have ever been told.

Since then, it has been a decade of research, exposed to the forbidden scientists, forbidden experiments, forbidden knowledge and books, I don't expect you to do this, because only a few are capable of this, I know this, the strength and discipline it takes is beyond most.

Hence I will help you guys to remove this shackles, to reeducate you, show you the absurdities and contradictions you can see with your own eyes, bit by bit in absolute lay man term, this is just one tiny part, those covers will be removed bit by bit at a time.

Only a fool dismisses things at face value, even a worse fool doesn't even know 1% of what he believes in, if I asked you why you think your on a spinning ball planet, your only answer would be uhmmmm teacher said so, Dawkins said so, Hawkins Said so, Scientist said so, the Establishment said so, the experts said so. Much like my bishop said so, my pope said so, my saint said so you mock.

If your a real enlightened man or even rational human, you think for yourself, you would read, you would research, you would try to counter me, but you did none of these, you said The God of Copernicus is right, the God of Hawkins is right, The god of Darwin is right, and I submit to them dumb, deaf and blind.

This is cowardice stuff to the absolute Nth degree, it earns you a golden ticket to the lunatic club, of the mentally sick, the disabled, the mentally challenged, the club of the imbeciles that can't think for themselves

I expected more from you guys, to at least have the brain and courage to rise above this, but I have hope for you guys, we will go through this journey together, bit by bit, step by step, span by span inshaallah my honourable brothers, we will go through this awakening, enlightening, spiritual journey together, to free our brains from the blind worship, from the dogma, from the mental illnesses.

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
Waryaa inquisitive, essay ga badan yareey.
Some of us still suffer from English literature PTSD from college days.
Anything more than 2 paragraphs triggers it.

We could easily talk about Newtonian gravity and how it predicts the shape that requires the minimum gravitational potential energy is a sphere, but you probably think that's BS as well.:pachah1:

Fortunately, we don't have just speculative theories and mathematics but real technologies that prove this stuff everyday. How do you think an ICBM works? When a Russian or American wants to light up your primitive geeljirre ass from the other side of the globe with an ICBM, they have to take into account inertial forces such as the Coriolis force and the Centrifugal force (Coriolis is the main contribution, however), the corrections are calculated in such a way that models the Earth as an oblate spheroid and they will light you and your camels up every single damn time. :childplease:

We could easily talk about Newtonian gravity and how it predicts the shape that requires the minimum gravitational potential energy is a sphere, but you probably think that's BS as well.:pachah1:

Fortunately, we don't have just speculative theories and mathematics but real technologies that prove this stuff everyday. How do you think an ICBM works? When a Russian or American wants to light up your primitive geeljirre ass from the other side of the globe with an ICBM, they have to take into account inertial forces such as the Coriolis force and the Centrifugal force (Coriolis is the main contribution, however), the corrections are calculated in such a way that models the Earth as an oblate spheroid and they will light you and your camels up every single damn time. :childplease:

You are the guy I am here for, please don't disappear into obscurity, I find it ironic you went completely in a different direction to the actual topic itself, which was dealing with Polaris, the magnificent fixed Northern star

You panicked as expected and did a 360 talking about mythological God of Gravity Isaac newton and the even more laughable coriollis effect, I will deal with the Apple God in a separate topic rendition.

Coriollis affect for the laymen is a fictitious force, that due to the ball earth crazy spin, results in the change of trajectory for bullets, storms, and even when you flush your toilet bowl, they say the water will swirls clockwise in the northern hemisphere and opposite in the southern when you flush your toilet there, because of the ball earth spin

It's such an absurd selective force much like gravity, that it defies logic, it doesn't affect airlines travelling in either direction of course, otherwise an eastward travelling airline would never reach it's destination due to this fictitious effect.

It's a highly debated contentious issue within the confines of the lunatic religious circles of Isaac newtown, it's constantly revised as you would expect with new religious doctrines, many people dismiss it this effect entirely.

Professional snipers were asked and you'll find many clips of it on Youtube, if they take the coriollis effect into account and they just laughed, many experiments were done were people simply flushed their toilets in both hemisphere with the swirl changing clockwise/counterclockwise interchangeable uploaded on youtube, damage control was needed.

Many in the confines of the Newtonian lunatic community have now come out and said, the coriollis effect on bullets, airlines, toilet bowls, storms doesn't exist because everything spins relative to everything else with the atmosphere itself (God of Einstein logic)

The reason for this, is that they were hoping no one actually conducted any experiments themselves, or even used rational critical thinking, and they all just follow blindly, like they had done this entire century, and if they were confused, they would come running to the religious farcical Newtonian circles, but it wasn't the case.

This nigga reminds me of the sjw group at the University of Cape Town proclaiming themselves Fallists, short for "Science must fall", and argued to remove science from curriculum because science is "Eurocentric" and "based on racism". Evidently, some people believing witchcraft causes things to fall back to earth demonstrates the inherent Western bias of only teaching the concept of gravity in a science class.

:dead:

@Kaleel What happened to my post? It's like it removed huge chunks of my arguments and diagrams where only the last part remained. I was about to deal this xayawaan a karbaash he could never recover from. Is it possible you can recover it or do I have to type everything over again?:damedamn:

@Kaleel What happened to my post? It's like it removed huge chunks of my arguments and diagrams where only the last part remained. I was about to deal this xayawaan a karbaash he could never recover from. Is it possible you can recover it or do I have to type everything over again?:damedamn:

Do not bring me large cumbersome quotes or passages of book from your Europhile God's, I have seen them a sound times before.

Be a rational independent man and argue your case as to why you believe your on a ball earth coherently, without regurgitating quotes that any tom dick and harry could do.

Also stick to the topic, Polaris the fixed Magnificent Northern Star that disproves the ball earth model, in parts 2/3 and the rest I will deal with your other Europhile God of the Apple and the rest of them.

Answer my very simple question, why for thousands upon thousands of years there is no parallax on Polaris? Why is it fixed? Why are the star trails and constellations around it fixed in their orbit?

Why do I have to conveniently wait thousands upon thousand years, when we are no longer her, to see any parallax in the fixed northern star Polaris? despite shooting into the vacuum of space in monstrous speed in different directions? even on a collision course with another galaxy?

These are very basic questions that refutes the entire ludicrous lunatic absurdities, if you actually engage in rational, free independent taught and observations.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Do not bring me large cumbersome quotes or passages of book from your Europhile God's, I have seen them a sound times before.

Be a rational independent man and argue your case as to why you believe your on a ball earth coherently, without regurgitating quotes that any tom dick and harry could do.

Also stick to the topic, Polaris the fixed Magnificent Northern Star that disproves the ball earth model, in parts 2/3 and the rest I will deal with your other Europhile God of the Apple and the rest of them.

Answer my very simple question, why for thousands upon thousands of years there is no parallax on Polaris? Why is it fixed? Why are the star trails and constellations around it fixed in their orbit?

Why do I have to conveniently wait thousands upon thousand years, when we are no longer her, to see any parallax in the fixed northern star Polaris? despite shooting into the vacuum of space in monstrous speed in different directions? even on a collision course with another galaxy?

These are very basic questions that refutes the entire ludicrous lunatic absurdities, if you actually engage in rational, free independent taught and observations.
3+50+alls+i+want+to+do+is+a+loom+zoon+_13fc7cc38f9958df6a0d740d5530e257.jpg

"Europhile God" :drakelaugh:
We've been on a flat Earth the entire time, wake up sheeple :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.