Pogba signs for Woodward fc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is air jalam with his celebrations?

Meanwhile,stones will join Man city today.....

Meanwhile,Wenger signed Yakukma yakazuka,Dave holding and granit xhaka .

Pogba's career has gone backwards. He should have stayed at juventus. He stated how MANU disrespected him and then some how joins them a few years later. :sheed:
And the worst of all is the price paid for him. :snoop:

Pogba's career has gone backwards. He should have stayed at juventus. He stated how MANU disrespected him and then some how joins them a few years later. :sheed:
And the worst of all is the price paid for him. :snoop:
Don't worry when he gets a brutal slide tackle from lee cattermole , he will think what the wtf is this . In my opinion he should have waited for Madrid or Barcelona .

Btw pogba left man Utd because he demanded too much money and sir Alex Ferguson shouted at him in Scottish .pogba went home crying to his mum and the rest is history.

Don't worry when he gets a brutal slide tackle from lee cattermole , he will think what the wtf is this . In my opinion he should have waited for Madrid or Barcelona .
Definitely . That money grabber should have waited at least another year for barcelona or real madrid to bid for him if he really wanted to join one of them. Juventus has better players than united and is more stable right now than united. I hope juventus wins this year champions league to show him what a fool he is .
And by the way , where is air jalam ?

Air Jalam is in garowe(second wife).

Ps.shitty arsenal will finish above Man Utd this season. I am more concerned about Spurs and Liverpool to be honest.most teams will figure out how to defend against the slow ibrahimovic and Rooney,make sure martial has little space,etc.

I dont know what to predict this year . This year is going to be different. The competition is going to be high this year. 6 if not 7 good teams are going to challenge for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.