Podcast for non-religious somalis is hereby launched, today's topic is why Somali leave islam

What did you think of the episode?

• Well done

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Amazing

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • The muslims stand no chance against the dawah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Masha-waaq Shaydan has taught you guys well

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Today we are discussing the results of the survey of non-muslim somalis and the differences between the religious and the non religious somalis

My gaalo children are awaking:lawd:
You infidel you work hard trying to misguide the Muslim.
Try harder, for every one you misguide 30 gaaal convert. Try harder you priest of babylon :westbrookswag:

You infidel you work hard trying to misguide the Muslim.
Try harder, for every one you misguide 30 gaaal convert. Try harder you priest of babylon :westbrookswag:

Since 75 % of those gaalo reverts back to their past ways while ours stay gaal I think this is war you'll at least in the West. No muslim kalifate for you guys :siilaanyosmile:

Anyways can you do a sister a favor and listen and give your honest feed-back :yacadiim:

can you deepthroat with no hands cause if you can’t you most likely will die from suffocation.

That’s my response to you.

I cba wasting my time talking to an infidel.

Bye now
:gucciwhat:
How do you know that it is a woman sxb and not a third gender offender

Seems you left islam but islam never left you :comeon:

You can't truly "leave" as long as your friends and family is stuck in mental cages and act/think in ways contrary to their own and others well-being, an astute observation otherwise.

The first step is to break the taboo only then we'll reach a day where ex-muslim or ex-any other religion does not exist and people can just be.

Have you taken the time to listen and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.