Podcast for non-religious somalis is hereby launched, today's topic is why Somali leave islam

What did you think of the episode?

• Well done

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Amazing

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • The muslims stand no chance against the dawah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Masha-waaq Shaydan has taught you guys well

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Today we are discussing the results of the survey of non-muslim somalis and the differences between the religious and the non religious somalis

My gaalo children are awaking:lawd:
You infidel you work hard trying to misguide the Muslim.
Try harder, for every one you misguide 30 gaaal convert. Try harder you priest of babylon :westbrookswag:

You infidel you work hard trying to misguide the Muslim.
Try harder, for every one you misguide 30 gaaal convert. Try harder you priest of babylon :westbrookswag:

Since 75 % of those gaalo reverts back to their past ways while ours stay gaal I think this is war you'll at least in the West. No muslim kalifate for you guys :siilaanyosmile:

Anyways can you do a sister a favor and listen and give your honest feed-back :yacadiim:

can you deepthroat with no hands cause if you can’t you most likely will die from suffocation.

That’s my response to you.

I cba wasting my time talking to an infidel.

Bye now
:gucciwhat:
How do you know that it is a woman sxb and not a third gender offender

Seems you left islam but islam never left you :comeon:

You can't truly "leave" as long as your friends and family is stuck in mental cages and act/think in ways contrary to their own and others well-being, an astute observation otherwise.

The first step is to break the taboo only then we'll reach a day where ex-muslim or ex-any other religion does not exist and people can just be.

Have you taken the time to listen and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts