"PM says US pressuring Pakistan to recognise Israel: report"

There was a Palestine before Israel. As I understand it, Somaliweyn was only (mostly) achieved under Italian colonialism.

I have not said Somali regions are not an issue for the Ummah. I was saying that the Ummah should be informed if there are human rights violations so that the Ummah can be in solidarity. The fact is that many Muslims don't know anything about the given human rights violations. How can Muslims be in solidarity if they haven't been informed?

Somalis have been campaigning against this issue since the very beginning. How can muslims pretend they don't know its taking place when they are actively campaigning against us?

Ignorance is not an excuse because I have explained the issue to you. You are still insisting on being against a united Somalia. We have a right to self-determination and possible reunifocation on the basis of our religion, heritagereunifocation

Christian invaders should have no right to decide this on our behalfs. Aside from regional proximity we have next to nothing in common with our neighbours.

For the last time the borders were drawn by the colonials prior to that the region fell under the country of Somali sultanate kingdoms. The Somali kingdom also occupied other region in Ethiopia should that be given to Somalia also?

In his mind since the regions didn't come under a central Somali government it shouldn't hold the same weight as Palestine or Kashmir.
So did Israel and So did Kashmor.

Saudi never existed it was formed after the second world war.

Somalis were loose knit
Okay. Let me put them side by side- Ethiopia, Israel, India.

Israel I don't think should exist at all. I think Israel has no right to exist.

India- I do not want the end of India. I want India to stop promoting Hindutva and to not oppress the Kashmiris. However, I don't want the total breakup of India.

Ethiopia- I want the rights of Muslims to be protected. But do I want Ethiopia to be invaded? And then what? Ethiopia loses Ogaden and then what? Possibly all of Ethiopia breaks apart.

For me to push for what possibly would be the total breakup of Ethiopia.... that would be really big. It would be a lot to expect from me. I'm not willing to be in favor of invading Ethiopia.
What you just wrote is bollox I am starting to think you are an Amxara not a mexican.

Just how many people on here are pro-Israel? People with that mindset are no better than the Saudi leadership who people are so against.

Instead of bowing to Israel, I think we should have a backbone.

your amazing, your pretending to be a good little muslim goody two shoes and bark for arabs and Palestinians rights,

yet your the guy who wrote earlier today you do not want Ogadeniya to become a free country and need more convincing as to why and you claimed you did not know about the issues,

despite being a somali, a muslim, you scream for arab rights, arabs who do not care about you, Israel recognised somalia in 1960 wityh in hours when saudi, egypt and other arab nations were so pissed off somalia got recognised before Algeria,,in fact they demanded algeria gets its and not Somalia

why somalis who pretend to be goody two shoes hate deep down Ogadeniya to become a country and yet scream blood and boil up beating the drums for arab rights?

are you an i-door? dir? hawiye? marehan?

you amazing,

Ogaden does not need you or anyone else, but try putting things into perspective and try not to worship the arabs and so called rights, because the arabs of today hate you the most and will kill you the most compared to an Israel, - it just exposes the two faced nature of so called salafists

Israel welcomes refugees , sure they are not perfect, but arabs kill immigrants, jailthem, rape them,, at least israel practices human rights on immigrants,

i did not want to attack you but reading the way you danced around the Ogaden independence issue and hiding behind you need more information whilst also saying yuo dont think they need to split Ethiopia in a diplomatic way just points out even the most showy religious claimant guys are full of hate and tribe

your quote,

I'm not against Ogaden joining Somalia. I don't agree with armed invasion of the Ogaden. But at the same time, if the Somali case is strong enough that it represents stolen land and that it's like Palestine- then I could possibly change my viewpoint. But I would have to know it very well. I don't want to be unjust against either side.

Also, Ethiopia and Kenya are a different situation. I don't get the impression that Kenye is possibly on the verge of being the next Yugoslavia.

Well if people don't believe in invading Ethiopia and Kenya then there is no disagreement. I'm fine with Somaliweyn in itself. I just don't agree with invading.

Is it occupied Muslim territory? Does it rightfully belong to Somalia?

Is it expansionism on the part of Somalia and unjust aggression against neighbors?

I don't really have a definite viewpoint.

:comeon:

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I think he should recognise Israel this will ensure that India gets no support from Israel and use it to subjugate muslims in Kashmir.
Turkey was one of the first countries to recognize Israel and still supports Palestinian cause. Pakistan could do the same.

your amazing, your pretending to be a good little muslim goody two shoes and bark for arabs and Palestinians rights,

yet your the guy who wrote earlier today you do not want Ogadeniya to become a free country and need more convincing as to why and you claimed you did not know about the issues,

despite being a somali, a muslim, you scream for arab rights, arabs who do not care about you, Israel recognised somalia in 1960 wityh in hours when saudi, egypt and other arab nations were so pissed off somalia got recognised before Algeria,,in fact they demanded algeria gets its and not Somalia

why somalis who pretend to be goody two shoes hate deep down Ogadeniya to become a country and yet scream blood and boil up beating the drums for arab rights?

are you an i-door? dir? hawiye? marehan?

you amazing,

Ogaden does not need you or anyone else, but try putting things into perspective and try not to worship the arabs and so called rights, because the arabs of today hate you the most and will kill you the most compared to an Israel, - it just exposes the two faced nature of so called salafists

Israel welcomes refugees , sure they are not perfect, but arabs kill immigrants, jailthem, rape them,, at least israel practices human rights on immigrants,

i did not want to attack you but reading the way you danced around the Ogaden independence issue and hiding behind you need more information whilst also saying yuo dont think they need to split Ethiopia in a diplomatic way just points out even the most showy religious claimant guys are full of hate and tribe

your quote,

He's claiming to be a mexican revert.

He's claiming to be a mexican revert.

no wonder, that explains a lot,

anyway i strongly doubt it, he could be i-door, langab harti, Mj, marehan, dir, hawiye etc , Ogaden has a lot of enemies, we are the most hated, the feared , the most envied for having a lock in so many lands, so he most likely a dir or i-door

what somali claims he loves Fidel castro, a communist dirty atheist dog who was a well known rapist, ?

what muslim claims this? if castro was around and had a chance to kill omar del sur he would have killed him and all muslim people, fidel was godless

no wonder, that explains a lot,

anyway i strongly doubt it, he could be i-door, langab harti, Mj, marehan, dir, hawiye etc , Ogaden has a lot of enemies, we are the most hated, the feared , the most envied for having a lock in so many lands, so he most likely a dir or i-door

what somali claims he loves Fidel castro, a communist dirty atheist dog who was a well known rapist, ?

what muslim claims this? if castro was around and had a chance to kill omar del sur he would have killed him and all muslim people, fidel was godless

I doubt he's any type of Somali. I reckon he's Amxara. He was against the idea of splitting Ethhiopia up and spoke out against Ethiopia and Kenya being invaded. He seems to take it personally which no other ajnabi would.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Lol didn’t they want to place israel in the horn especially the jubbas, north east or harrar. They knew that the jewish state in the horn wouldn’t flourish so they opted for palestine.

Gedo has been treaded as palestine, aerial bombardment, ground forces killing people and other atrocities.

Yet i see somalis supporting palestine over somalia. Bruh get your priorities straight. The kdf has just 30k troops and air support get some drones or helicopters and beat the shit out of these kikiyus.

Just saying. If we puntites can deal with gm an sl, jl has no excuse to not be karbaashed by the kenyans dafuq. The kdf is scared of us yet they dominate y’all. That is just a shame

Lol didn’t they want to place israel in the horn especially the jubbas, north east or harrar. They knew that the jewish state in the horn wouldn’t flourish so they opted for palestine.

Gedo has been treaded as palestine, aerial bombardment, ground forces killing people and other atrocities.

Yet i see somalis supporting palestine over somalia. Bruh get your priorities straight. The kdf has just 30k troops and air support get some drones or helicopters and beat the shit out of these kikiyus.

Just saying. If we puntites can deal with gm an sl, jl has no excuse to not be karbaashed by the kenyans dafuq. The kdf is scared of us yet they dominate y’all. That is just a shame

No. It was Uganda or Zambia. They said no to both.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@Omar del Sur tell me why Siad Barre who was native to the ogaden region was wrong in invading ethiopia? the people already tried peacefully organise in Ogaden but the ethiopian goverment publicly hanged for daring have an opposing view from the goverment. the leader of the first liberation front in the region who worked with the somali goverment wasn't even pro-somalia.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
i did not want to attack you but reading the way you danced around the Ogaden independence issue and hiding behind you need more information

That I think is excellent. "Hiding behind I need more information". That I think is really good summary of my viewpoint- definitely.

"I need more information" is definitely my shield and I am glad I have gotten that across as my viewpoint.

Saying "yeah, I am in favor of invading Ethiopia and Kenya" would be a huge move and I definitely would need a rock-solid basis before I took such a move.

And Fidel Castro I consider a hero, I take Fidel very seriously, I don't care what anyone says. In fact, I believe Fidel Castro is objectively a hero. The Cuban Revolution was a revolution that changed the course of history and I believe that I will always sympathize with Comandante Fidel Castro.

Is there anything else I want to say?

Only to reaffirm "I need more information" and I would not only consult SomaliSpot before coming to such a serious decision.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@Omar del Sur tell me why Siad Barre who was native to the ogaden region was wrong in invading ethiopia? the people already tried peacefully organise in Ogaden but the ethiopian goverment publicly hanged for daring have an opposing view from the goverment. the leader of the first liberation front in the region who worked with the somali goverment wasn't even pro-somalia.

I'm honestly sympathetic to what you're saying but people could have simply explained and given me information before grabbing torches and pitchforks against me.

Even Surah At-Tawbah says this

"And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah [i.e., the Qur’ān]. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know."

-Surah At-Tawbah 9:6

So at that time if the Muslims come across an idolator who isn't exactly necessarily opposed to them, who doesn't really understand what Islam is or what the conflict is about and is basically in the wrong place at the wrong time- the Quran talks about sort of taking them to the side and then you inform them. You inform them and then they decide and then after that maybe you fight them.

But if some person in that context needs more information, it's not saying to shoot first and then explain things after. You're supposed to explain things and then possibly go on the attack later- not to do things in the reverse.

My viewpoint is the people have automatically taken up the torches and pitchforks. So I'm not really open to having a discussion here. I still want more information.

But I think the whole thing has gone against what is correct. If the person is wanting more information, I think you explain first, not shoot first.

And for me to agree with invading people is super serious so I would want a careful, close study of the facts and a conclusion that is based on an objective reading of the facts and not based on any pressure from a hostile mob of angry SomaliSpotters.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
What is definitive as far as my viewpoint is this- I want peace, well-being and safety for Somalis and Ethiopians. I do not at all want any harming of Somalis or Ethiopians.

I'm honestly sympathetic to what you're saying but people could have simply explained and given me information before grabbing torches and pitchforks against me.

Even Surah At-Tawbah says this

"And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah [i.e., the Qur’ān]. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know."

-Surah At-Tawbah 9:6

So at that time if the Muslims come across an idolator who isn't exactly necessarily opposed to them, who doesn't really understand what Islam is or what the conflict is about and is basically in the wrong place at the wrong time- the Quran talks about sort of taking them to the side and then you inform them. You inform them and then they decide and then after that maybe you fight them.

But if some person in that context needs more information, it's not saying to shoot first and then explain things after. You're supposed to explain things and then possibly go on the attack later- not to do things in the reverse.

My viewpoint is the people have automatically taken up the torches and pitchforks. So I'm not really open to having a discussion here. I still want more information.

But I think the whole thing has gone against what is correct. If the person is wanting more information, I think you explain first, not shoot first.

And for me to agree with invading people is super serious so I would want a careful, close study of the facts and a conclusion that is based on an objective reading of the facts and not based on any pressure from a hostile mob of angry SomaliSpotters.
Dont use quran outof contest and trying to argue out your petty views.

You are a certified Amhara.
Stop pretending you care about Islam.

Last edited:

Trending