UNVERIFIED PM Rooble to call for a new meeting in xamar

Hearing rumors Rooble Hoos daye, will be announcing a new meeting between FMS and FGS in xamar. If this is happens, that means our midget boy farmaggio is trouble.

The meeting will happen and deni and msdoobe will be forced to attend.
They'll be there. If Rooble calls for it, that means your adeer has been officially sidelined, and he's nothing but another candidate, so there would be no reason to refuse would there?

Why are Somalis saying "Deni and Madoobe should be arrested" "they will be replaced"?

Amisom are guarding Farmaajo and his government, Gorgors and Haramcad are Turkish forces who only go after the opposition and not the actual criminals.

The Americans realised this guy is plagiarising Trump word for word so they refused to give him control of Danab.

Madoobe fought with the enemy and Deni has made sure he reorganised his army they clearing all the cockroaches and rats from their deegaan.

So yes not only is he in trouble he wants to do a Kanye "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People" West.

Why are Somalis saying "Deni and Madoobe should be arrested" "they will be replaced"?

Amisom are guarding Farmaajo and his government, Gorgors and Haramcad are Turkish forces who only go after the opposition and not the actual criminals.

The Americans realised this guy is plagiarising Trump word for word so they refused to give him control of Danab.

Madoobe fought with the enemy and Deni has made sure he reorganised his army they clearing all the cockroaches and rats from their deegaan.

So yes not only is he in trouble he wants to do a Kanye "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People" West.
Just from this post I can already guess your clan:axvmm9o:

That's not even the worst of their delusions. They also constantly threaten to "invade" SL. :mjkkk: Of course they can't do any of this because they are currently occupied by AMISOM, but if they could and had the power, they'd have attacked PL, JL and SL because that's how they are. And this is precisely why the army should be the next thing to be federalized.

I really believe that Deni and Madoobe saved our country imagine if all the FMS were the same and no one had the balls to tell the Ex President sorry but you are wrong on this issue.

The Army used to be mixed you served in another area of the country that way ppl are protected and their isn't "Unuka leh". At the moment its USC, SSDF, SNM, SPM, etc until they come together to create national army nothing will change Amisom will stay and the weapons embargo won't be lifted.

Respect yourself to be respected.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The Status Quo right now was nice, no buuq and baqbaq. But I guess its time to get the election wheels moving.

I really believe that Deni and Madoobe saved our country imagine if all the FMS were the same and no one had the balls to tell the Ex President sorry but you are wrong on this issue.

The Army used to be mixed you served in another area of the country that way ppl are protected and their isn't "Unuka leh". At the moment its USC, SSDF, SNM, SPM, etc until they come together to create national army nothing will change Amisom will stay and the weapons embargo won't be lifted.

Respect yourself to be respected.
Even if farmaajo somehow got 2 yes men in JL and PL, what then? We've already seen his wannabe dictator actions against Abdishakuur, qaybdiid, his attack(using Ethiopians) in baydhabo, his attempt to attack madoobe using Ethiopian commandoes, his recent attempts to kill protestors on feb 19th etc.. all this shows if he had all the army, and all the power, he wouldn't tolerate any opposition no matter how small. Something like can only go on for so long before another revolution.
People who think Somalis can be ruled by strongman/strongmen indefinitely are wholly misinformed.

farmaajo calls the meeting for march 3rd which is this Wed. Stupid opposition got played again.
They're currently preparing for a banaanbax on march 6(this saturday), but because they gave farmaggio 10 days, he called the meeting on the 3rd.
12 hawiye niggas got outplayed by farmaajo who wasn't even there:mjkkk:

Dumb ass niggas.
I wish we had darood opposition, because clearly hawiye were never meant to be politicians.:mjlol:

Last edited:
farmaajo calls the meeting for march 3rd which is this Wed. Stupid opposition got played again.
They're currently preparing for a banaanbax on march 6(this saturday), but because they gave farmaggio 10 days, he called the meeting on the 3rd.
12 hawiye niggas got outplayed by farmaajo who wasn't even there:mjkkk:

Dumb ass niggas.
I wish we had darood opposition, because clearly hawiye were never meant to be politicians.:mjlol:
An OG saying hawiye were never meant to be politicians, I would understand if it was MX or MJ but OG

giphy.gif

Trending