PM Hassan Ali Khaire will do down in history as one of Greatest Somali Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Kkkk you lot are absolutely full of it. The man is literally in charge of a ceremony for construction of a ROAD, that will be built by a Turkish company, and financed by Qatar..........and he's one of the greatest Somali leaders??

68 Somali IQ never fails to amaze me.

Viva Kheyre

Haters please don't stop hating him lol
The man got the gift of the gap & will go down in history as a great statesman.

Somali men want to be him and the Somali woman want to be with him

NOLOW Mudane Prime Minister

Tukraq

VIP
Viva Kheyre

Haters please don't stop hating him lol
The man got the gift of the gap & will go down in history as a great statesman.

Somali men want to be him and the Somali woman want to be with him

NOLOW Mudane Prime Minister
First Abo siyad now Abo kheyre

Bohol

VIP
Khayre is getting ready to run for presidency at the end of the 2020 term (according to Africa intelligence).

Kkkk you lot are absolutely full of it. The man is literally in charge of a ceremony for construction of a ROAD, that will be built by a Turkish company, and financed by Qatar..........and he's one of the greatest Somali leaders??

68 Somali IQ never fails to amaze me.

It's a road connecting two major regions.

Building infrastructure and attracting foreign investment and financing is definitely an achievement.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Khayre is getting ready to run for presidency at the end of the 2020 term (according to Africa intelligence).
Qabil still plays a big role in Somalia so with all due respect Murusade are a small clan no Hawiye will vote for them and no Darood will vote for them they got on the political scene on the back of Farmaajo lets be honest here i like Kheyre too but Somalis are still stupid qabyaalist he should be happy with PM

Qabil still plays a big role in Somalia so with all due respect Murusade are a small clan no Hawiye will vote for them and no Darood will vote for them they got on the political scene on the back of Farmaajo lets be honest here i like Kheyre too but Somalis are still stupid qabyaalist he should be happy with PM
He will likely run after Farmaajo serves 2 terms. They are all part of one party and inshaAllah it'll be one man one vote.

Bohol

VIP

There is no reason Hawiye not to vote for him. He got them vital projects such as the Afgoye- Mogadishu- Jowhar corridor and hundreds of other projects.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's lying, he just wants the camera to get his good side.

He looks like a crook.

God forbid he ever becomes a president.

Shaolin23

That is just HG and Murusade rivalry.
Xawaadle will vote for him that leaves Abgaal as the deciding factor I don’t believe he can secure their vote Hawiye laangaabs like Duduble,Sheikhal,Badicadde and Gaaljecel always follow Habar Gidir

Bohol

VIP
Xawaadle will vote for him that leaves Abgaal as the deciding factor I don’t believe he can secure their vote Hawiye laangaabs like Duduble,Sheikhal,Badicadde and Gaaljecel always follow Habar Gidir

Southern politicians are not simple like that lol.It is becoming mainly party based and money and connections talk end of the day. Remember no one was thinking Farmaajo was gunna win back in 2017 (due to most of Darood not voting for him neither Hawiye or Rahanweyn or Dir) at-least that is what people thought before he surprised them.

Shaolin23

Southern politicians are not simple like that lol.It is becoming mainly party based and money and connections talk end of the day. Remember no one was thinking Farmaajo was gunna win back in 2017 (due to most of Darood not voting for him neither Hawiye or Rahanweyn or Dir) at-least that is what people thought before he surprised them.
Im not saying it’s that simplistic but qabil does play a factor you can’t deny it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts