Checking Virginity is a Somali thing

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Today i was talking to me cousin who has a daughter and this guy is a 43 year old fob, he said that he was going make his wife check his daughters virginity since she is 14 now and that he said he did not trust her. I was mad and he said something along the lines of "my father did it to my sisters and it is something that somalis do". I went home and asked my mom and she said she did the same to my sisters.

Is this true? I need you guys to vote.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
No?

Only a doctor can check if the hymen has been broken.

And that father should be ashamed of himself disgusting perv. This isn't a normal Somali thing and it has never happened to me.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
No?

Only a doctor can check if the hymen has been broken.

And that father should be ashamed of himself disgusting perv. This isn't a normal Somali thing and it has never happened to me.

A doctor should but i could not believe he thinks what he said was normal. I was shaking with anger when i left.

ItsHanna

A doctor should but i could not believe he thinks what he said was normal. I was shaking with anger when i left.

It's not normal. So his wife is gonna check their daughter vagina? Does she have FMG? She probably does. I guess he wants to check if she is still sewn. This disgusting culture needs to be left behind.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
It's not normal. So his wife is gonna check their daughter vagina? Does she have FMG? She probably does. I guess he wants to check if she is still sewn. This disgusting culture needs to be left behind.

No usually kids that are born in the west do not have FGM done to them. I've heard that is they are not sewn they are more likely to be s so they do checks but only when they are young. Which is very very weird.

ItsHanna

No usually kids that are born in the west do not have FGM done to them. I've heard that is they are not sewn they are more likely to be s so they do checks but only when they are young. Which is very very weird.

The check is impossible.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No thats not a Somali thing

The Dad cant trust his 14 year old daughter whats he gonna do when shes 18?

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
i never heard of this but wow he is a smart father with nobility and he gave me idea for my own daughters my wife will take my daughters (if Allah blesses me with daughters) to a muslim doctor and she will medically check if her hymen is in tact every year or check in other medically possible ways

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
No thats not a Somali thing

The Dad cant trust his 14 year old daughter whats he gonna do when shes 18?

Trust first of all is not a Somali thing. Why do you think parents of the entire Somali population checking to see of their kid is behaving? By 18 im sure he is going to fish for a man to marry her so he can take the meher because im sure the girl does not know what meher is since she is born in west.

ItsHanna

i never heard of this but wow he is a smart father with nobility and he gave me idea for my own daughters my wife will take my daughters (if Allah blesses me with daughters) to a muslim doctor and she will medically check if her hymen is in tact every year or check in other medically possible ways

You a hymen can be broken without sex you dimwit. Let's say your imaginary daughters hymen was broken. What is the appropriate pusiment for this crime?

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!

Do you think having your daughters getting their privates checked every year will make them trust you? They will grow up not respecting you. A male figure should be a role model for girls do not be stupid.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
You a hymen can be broken without sex you dimwit. Let's say your imaginary daughters hymen was broken. What is the appropriate pusiment for this crime?

My sister told me her hymen ripped when she fell on top of a roller blade while skating with her youth group, she got checked a week later and told me she got the beating of her life. She said that was the only way her hymen could have broke. Miiskin.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay

get out of my face, if she is not playing sports or riding bicycle then there is no excuse, i cannot do 100 lashes without witnesses but i will excommunicate and send her to the nomadic life, but if there's 4witnesses then lashes and then excommunicate and the nomadic life, i never want to see her face again

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
get out of my face, if she is not playing sports or riding bicycle then there is no excuse, i cannot do 100 lashes without witnesses but i will excommunicate and send her to the nomadic life, but if there's 4witnesses then lashes and then excommunicate and the nomadic life, i never want to see her face again

Kuu so celi? What the hell did you write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending