Please only males: Is it disrespectul to ask your wife to do the second most common sex act?

There were many things practiced in antiquity. But was it universal across cultures? The jury is still out on that. And its not a matrimonial mandate.

Agreed.:nvjpqts: People are entitled to their boundaries.
"Culture" ?
Dont hide your personal reasons behind the religion and culture..there is noting in Islam or in our culture that prohibits it.

damn

you can make the shiest chick do it if you know what you're doing.

sounds like you have a lot to learn. good luck sxb.

sophisticate

Wistful Wanderlust
VIP
"Culture" ?
Dont hide your personal reasons behind the religion and culture..there is noting in Islam or in our culture that prohibits it.
You cannot say with absolute certainty that fellatio was practiced (across all cultures) in ancient times. Don't make it seem like it was universal. That was my point. Anyway, you are correct in that I have a negative bias against this act.
damn
you can make the shiest chick do it if you know what you're doing.

sounds like you have a lot to learn. good luck sxb.
Keep dreaming, waryaa.

You cannot say with absolute certainty that fellatio was practiced (across all cultures) in ancient times. Don't make it seem like it was universal. That was my point. Anyway, you are correct in that I have a negative bias against this act.

Keep dreaming, waryaa.
:camby:
he needs to hear from a man.

soco

Keep dreaming, waryaa.
True i cant absolutely know..but i know cultures mixed..and i dont think you need alot creativity to come up with fellatio

this remind me of the reason why the verse 2:223 was revealed
people of Quraysh, used to have sexual intercourse with their wives from the back (in the vagina)...front ..diffrent positions...they used to travel and they mixed with persians ans romans probably learned from them...so when they migrated to Al-Madinah and married some Ansari women.. they wanted to do the same with them. They disliked it and made a big issue out of it.... because Al Aasar used to bee reer badiyos and isolated..The Ansari women had followed the practice of the Jews who have sex with their women while they lay on their sides or i believe missionary only.. so they to went the prophet and asked the verse was revealed ..2:223

So im not sure why you assumed Somali people historically were not creative in bed :pachah1:

You can't get a spouse to do something she's against. Some women would rather leave you for dead roadside.:mjlol: And trust me that wouldn't be difficult in that desolate city you live in.
leave me?:westbrookwtf:

she's fucking off on day 2 if she ain't with it.

i wouldnt wait until marriage to find that out.:nahgirl:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
When you said men only you invited the women.

Fellatio is unbecoming. And there are many perverted males who would request it of their wives because they have watched explicit content religiously.
I don't request head from my partner tbh but I usually end up going down on her to finish the job as a man. I don't know why it takes a lot longer for females to climax

Last edited:

sambuusi

hiatus
VIP
I don't request head from my partner tbh but I usually end up going down on her to finish the job. I don't know why it takes a lot longer for females to climax
i'd assume it's because some guys have little to no experience and don't know how to please a woman properly
if they knew the female anatomy, it wouldn't be too difficult

Last edited:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I class it under the sub-category of "marvels of saqajaanimo", @sophisticate waa ruunta it's an act that has been universalised in our era by western ethos i would even go as far as to say that m-to-m kissing was never universal as well.

Dumaroow cagaha waxa ka daya if a husband/potential was to ever make such a request

sophisticate

Wistful Wanderlust
VIP
True i cant absolutely know..but i know cultures mixed..and i dont think you need alot creativity to come up with fellatio

this remind me of the reason why the verse 2:223 was revealed
people of Quraysh, used to have sexual intercourse with their wives from the back (in the vagina)...front ..diffrent positions...they used to travel and they mixed with persians ans romans probably learned from them...so when they migrated to Al-Madinah and married some Ansari women.. they wanted to do the same with them. They disliked it and made a big issue out of it.... because Al Aasar used to bee reer badiyos and isolated..The Ansari women had followed the practice of the Jews who have sex with their women while they lay on their sides or i believe missionary only.. so they to went the prophet and asked the verse was revealed ..2:223

So im not sure why you assumed Somali people historically were not creative in bed :pachah1:
A part of me would like to remain kind of in the dark about their mating rituals. :manny:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
i'd assume it's because some guys have little to no experience and don't know how to please a woman properly
if they knew the female anatomy, it wouldn't be too difficult
being inexperienced is one thing but normally for females, climaxing is anything but easy.

Latest posts