Please! let your parents know that they can send money to their loved ones frm bank to bank (under $10k fee is $50)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ii soo duceeya for my tip

So basically make sure your loved one back home opens an account with Premier Bank. They must send you their account number and swift number to wire the money.

I hope we drive Dahabshiil out of the market. They’ve turned into a monopoly.

how do I know? Because I just used it. I sent $5k ( going towards buying some land in the outskirts of Hargeisa)

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:pachah1: Are you getting paid to sponsor them?

Walahi I’m sharing this with you guys from the goodness of my heart.

I share my tips on the regular.

recently I shared a “mistake” airfare. I have this membership with Scott’s flights. They always pass cheap airfares on a daily basis to me. Sometimes there’s a “mistake” fare. The Indian in Mumbai mistakenly enters $35 for a flight that was suppose to be $395 to Madrid ( from Chicago). That’s a mistake fare.

Ii soo duceeya for my tip

So basically make sure your loved one back home opens an account with Premier Bank. They must send you their account number and swift number to wire the money.

I hope we drive Dahabshiil out of the market. They’ve turned into a monopoly.

how do I know? Because I just used it. I sent $5k ( going towards buying some land in the outskirts of Hargeisa)

Who owns the bank? If its foreign then I rather support somali xawalad.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So they can hack the bank account, Somalis back home are better at hacking than the western Somalis. :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts