Please do this guys

I know you guys were there for Ikram Tahliil AUN but we still have hope the Kenyan government might be keeping Abdiwahab alive. Abdiwahab didn’t get arrested for supporting Farmajo or even criticizing Kenya, He was kidnapped just because he called out the U.K.

My Somali brothers and sisters where ever you are please use the hashtag #FreeAbdiwahab, make dua and raise awareness. Call out the U.K and hold them accountable because we know!!

Wake up my people! Wallahi I don’t even have the political views he has but we must not let gaalo take our brother without qaylo.

Mozart

You need people like me
bilaa dheeg wallahi might as well call yourself xabashi 😂😂
Why? The guy tried to justify her being killed when he has no knowledge of what happened.

Attachments

• 7C9A5C6F-6FAE-4DA1-82FC-594F60B80394.jpeg
    7C9A5C6F-6FAE-4DA1-82FC-594F60B80394.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 76
Why ? The guy tried to justify her being killed when he has no knowledge of what happened.
What he said is voicing his theory not justifying it. How many people would be arrested in America when we all talked about the death of Jeffry Epistine as a conspiracy. Imagine a thing called freedom of a speech 😮

Isn’t he the samw guy who defended farmaano and fahad yasin despite their involvement in her case being abundantly clear? He supported dulmi and now he’s the one suffering. I hope he is back safe and learns from this experience that you should never support dulmi because you could be a victim too.

Trending

Latest posts