Plans to leave the west?

Plan or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I don’t know honestly, everyone here will say Somalia but I doubt it. When the Somalis first came to the west as refugees they said they would leave in the next ten years. Since then it’s been 3 decades and they still claim that they will be leaving soon. No one is going back home.

World

VIP
I don’t know honestly, everyone here will say Somalia but I doubt it. When the Somalis first came to the west as refugees they said they would leave in the next ten years. Since then it’s been 3 decades and they still claim that they will be leaving soon. No one is going back home.
Hopefully by the 2030s, Somalia will be much better specifically northern Somalia.

The West Is Going Thru Changes
Moon Bitcoin GIF by FullMag

I don't think that I will move back for a many years to come.
I will still visit of course (for vacation purposes), but there aren't opportunities there.
And honestly, it just depends on what life has to offer. If I can get a nice job back home, I will move.

But I'm not the type of person to move back with a lower salary just because I want to help build "home".

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Nope no plan what so ever. I plan of fully assimilating into American society and adapting the culture and values of this country. 🇱🇷
Animated GIF

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I will still visit of course (for vacation purposes), but there aren't opportunities there.
And honestly, it just depends on what life has to offer. If I can get a nice job back home, I will move.

But I'm not the type of person to move back with a lower salary just because I want to help build "home".
@digaagjecel So many Somalis in the west talk about how they will one day leave and head back to their "homeland" but they never do. Just people who are in denial about reality.
:mjdontkno:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@digaagjecel So many Somalis in the west talk about how they will one day leave and head back to their "homeland" but they never do. Just people who are in denial about reality.
:mjdontkno:

Omg they piss me off. They've been teasing me for years that they'll go back but they love gaal land so much. They have no principles. They remind me of barbershops in the ghetto where everyone talks about their dreams in life but never come close to fulfill them (they never even attempt to and just say it to keep the conversation going).

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Omg they piss me off. They've been teasing me for years that they'll go back but they love gaal land so much. They have no principles. They remind me of barbershops in the ghetto where everyone talks about their dreams in life but never come close to fulfill them (they never even attempt to and just say it to keep the conversation going).
They need to be called out in public more and see if they take the bait. There should be a whole show revolving around Somalis who go back to there willingly and a cash bonus for those who give up their Western passports.

Som

VIP
That's not true , there are many people who are going back permanently or at least go back home for long periods of time.
Actually after 2010 the number of diaspora going back skyrocketed

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Even Somalis in Somalia want to go the west. So it is fair to say most Somalis who already live there are not going to come back anytime soon.

Plan on moving to Somalia when I'm done with grad school and maybe teach as a professor at some of the local universities, or move there when I'm retired if things don't work out.

Trending

Latest posts