PL n JL get more money then HS, GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm cad cad now? :drakelaugh:
Didn't you use to claim that Arab were more superior to Somalis and all of a sudden you're a moryaan how did that happen last I remember you was a cadcad concerned with xalwo and shuushuumo and how am I playing around with religion how am I munafiq? If I am a munafiq then you're an apostate gaal.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You cannot begin to compare the amount of aid that Mogadishu/Benadir recieved/s in the last decade, to the amount that other parts of the country, even though the bulk of the aid given to Mog/Benadir was inteded for the whole country, but hardly ever left the central regions.

Thats the HAG way: cry and bang on about the amount of aid that PL & JL get. While their one city gets and has more aid money than both PL & JL combined. And whenever there is a development project in PL & JL and their is a foreign firm involved in that development project they, lie, accuse, and swear and scream that both PL & JL are owned, are controlled, and are stooges for other countries and are used as a destabilising force/tool against the nation. While at the same time, the Turkish red crescent flag, flies high over all the key important buildings in Benadir, both governmental buildings and commercial and economical buildings.

Gotta give it to HAG, they sure can lie and sure are masters of spin.

Didn't you use to claim that Arab were more superior to Somalis and all of a sudden you're a moryaan how did that happen last I remember you was a cadcad concerned with xalwo and shuushuumo and how am I playing around with religion how am I munafiq? If I am a munafiq then you're an apostate gaal.
When did I claim Arabs are superior to Somalis? Stop lying wecel wecel ku dhalay

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When did I claim Arabs are superior to Somalis? Stop lying wecel wecel ku dhalay
You called me a munafiq what next will you call me a kaffir like al shabaab call Muslim Somalis and declare jihad against me? Go grab your suicide vest my g kkkk

You called me a munafiq what next will you call me a kaffir like al shabaab call Muslim Somalis and declare jihad against me? Go grab your suicide vest my g kkkk
Screenshot_20170718-141821.jpg

You said Morgan and the Ghandi were prophets and angels Allah (swt) sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts