PL heavy rain was blessing to reer Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
lol we're reporting the weather too now?

I am suprised we have ppl on the spot who consider .com websites as science and at the same time claiming they been to university. Any student who studied in a university knows nothing is science unless it's in the academic journals of university libraries becuz it's been peer reviewed and approved as scholarly and useful for the academic and wider community to either read, cite, or challenge.

You basically are never allowed to source anything that is .com website as the professor tells you this isn't science but a commerce site lol. I can imagine Somalis handing in a thesis with references saying .com this and .com that lol. It wouldn't even be graded wallahi as the professor says that's someone opinion god dammit not a peer reviewed academic or scientific research.

They had to buy the 'domain' hence it's a business, it's got nothing to do with science whatever is occurring there. Me and @PhySom are shocked at the stupidity levels when you quiz people in here on some basic things anyone in the western world should know.

Trending