PL health minstry provide ambulance to reer towfiiq in mudug

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@FBIsomalia , can you clarify what FMS this Towfiq Tuulo is located on the title? :win::mjdontkno:

Although I don't agree Puntland helping the dysfunctional Galmudug state all the times But Puntland government needs to send these Amblanances to Gardafuu and Sanaag/Sool instead.

Puntite rights should come before neighboring FMS's needs , those regions pay taxes to the state unlike Galmudug which lives on our handouts,it is quite sad even the FGS now expects For Puntland to help Galmudug.

Last edited:

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
@FBIsomalia , can you clarify what FMS this Towfiq Tuulo is located on the title? :win::mjdontkno:

Although I don't agree Puntland helping the dysfunctional Galmudug state all the times But Puntland government needs to send these Amblanances to Gardafuu and Sanaag/Sool instead.

Puntite rights should come before neighboring FMS's needs , those regions pay taxes to the state unlike Galmudug which lives on our handouts,it is quite sad even the FGS now expects For Puntland to help Galmudug.
Federalism is PLs idea so therefore they have to give a helping hand in a political structure they created.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Towfiiq is part of PL and video clear it, no need to change title. But for galnus, PL helped them in Alkabab war.

Galnus to us is buffer zone between us and Alkabab in ceelbuur.

Capo Dhoore

⚔️

No one's helping galnus sxb. Towfiq is part of puntland. Cabdi Ciise and Suure live together there.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Federalism is PLs idea so therefore they have to give a helping hand in a political structure they created.
I agree,but when you have parts of Puntland like Gardafuu in need for medical supplies and basic services then it doesn't feel right for Puntland to go above and beyond for Galmudug, all I am saying as long there is a Puntland district in need there is no need for Sadaq Jariyah to the neighbors.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No one's helping galnus sxb. Towfiq is a essential part of puntland. Cabdi Ciise and Suure live together there.

My apologies Boowe, I don't know why I thought Towfiq was part of Galmudug, but Kudos the Puntland ministry for the excellent job they did.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I agree,but when you have parts of Puntland like Gardafuu in need for medical supplies and basic services then it doesn't feel right for Puntland to go above and beyond for Galmudug, all I am saying as long there is a Puntland district in need there is no need for Sadaq Jariyah to the neighbors.
Towfiiq as same right as calula in Gardafuu.