Garowe Developments

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Does PL have an organized address system? They tried to due this in Xamar but miserrbly failed due to lack of addresa

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Mashallah to my brothers in PL.

Are addresses there more streamlined than other cities:hmm:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Wasnt some scheme called gulivery a thing in Somalia? Saw it on that Mogadishu tech conference

Yep and there's a few other services over the last few years and have expanded to hargeisa.

But leave them to it, they love the illusion that they're first with everything

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Xamar has a Taxi App like UBER and the Gulvey which was really useful mainly for "Diaspora"
We need more for whole of Somalia like these, not just certain area. But of course, not at the monment, Somalia needs to develop its geographical systems and get Address and areas

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is my favorite town in Puntland, it's ancestrally my homeland Garowe. My clan is apart of the local council of Garowe so that tells you a-lot. But development is mandatory. Where is the people who hate Puntland development come in and burn to the throat

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Masha Allah. I can't wait to visit Garowe again!

I like how they use it for adverts or campaigns

DpqRoKcXoAEZYu6.jpg

Just need the street signs and numbering system for homes and better infrastructure at roads and would be world class city.
Thats good news mashallah.
Hope fully the goverment would invest in city transport, and import some big busses to garowe in that way many of the drivers would get a solid job and the People that are takin the ride would feel safe knowing the driver works for a company, instead of sitting in a private driver's car.And In that way garowe would set a good example to other big somali cities. And the goverment would earn on it.

Trending

Latest posts