PL darawiish forces capture al shabaab terrorists from east Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the awkward situation of Going to an Arab Country as a Somali and introducing yourself as Darood;

Arab guy ; Wassalaam, Brother Somali, and what clan among the enlightened are you from, perhaps Hawiye or maybe Dir

Darood guy
; Wacaleyka my Arab brother, and no i am Darood

Arab guy; Darood hmmm huh, bit new to my ear, and what does Darood mean brother Somali

Darood guy; It means ''Expelled'' my Arab brother

Arab guy; (becomes suspicious and bit scared) expelled from what??

Darood Diplomat: from Yemen i guess??

Arab guy; Nacala Mujrim, get out of my face sheegato!

:dead:

Why do you insult all darood because of the 4-5 freaks on this forum?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I am neither: black or Somali. As a descendent of the great, Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti, a man from the noble Banu Hashim of the Banu Quraish tribe, i cling fervently to my Quraishi Arab identity.

Imagine the awkward situation of Going to an Arab Country as a Somali and introducing yourself as Darood;

Arab guy ; Wassalaam, Brother Somali, and what clan among the enlightened are you from, perhaps Hawiye or maybe Dir

Darood guy
; Wacaleyka my Arab brother, and no i am Darood

Arab guy; Darood hmmm huh, bit new to my ear, and what does Darood mean brother Somali

Darood guy; It means ''Expelled'' my Arab brother

Arab guy; (becomes suspicious and bit scared) expelled from what??

Darood Diplomat: from Yemen i guess??

Arab guy; Nacala Mujrim, get out of my face sheegato!

:dead:
This is funny! I don't care what you think.

Continue my Brother...

This is funny! I don't care what you think.

Continue my Brother...

Embrace your daroodnimo heritage. Darood is one of the major ethnic groups who Inhabit east Africa.

Darood live in Somalia , Ethiopia , Kenya , Oman and some folks who got lost in Yemen during colonial time :lol:

Get educated my dear cousin.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Embrace your daroodnimo heritage. Darood is one of the major ethnic groups who Inhabit east Africa.

Darood live in Somalia , Ethiopia , Kenya , Oman and some folks who got lost in Yemen during colonial time :lol:

STAY WOKE!!

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar

You do realise that with all these rants of not being an Somali race and how you stand apart from other Somalis will make you a target!

:lolbron:''Prophecy of the Future''

Amisom is Leaving in 2018, Somalis will built Their Institution, their Central Bank and then an Coherent Army and whaaamp a Civil War erupts instigated by some mindless censored or censored Politicians, saying there are some ''Foreigners/Daroods'' who are eating and riding our back of common folks, flashbacks start to come back, aideed becomes glorified and machete become unsheathe.

World Powers see this and remember the Pirates and Famines of the 90's Somalis, and say noooooo this time we shall not intervene let them duke it out and we shall then recognise the winner while Den Haqueing or ICCing the losers.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You do realise that with all these rants of not being an Somali race and how you stand apart from other Somalis will make you a target!

:lolbron:''Prophecy of the Future''

Amisom is Leaving in 2018, Somalis will built Their Institution, their Central Bank and then an Coherent Army and whaaamp a Civil War erupts instigated by some mindless Hutu or Idoori Politicians, saying there are some ''Foreigners/Daroods'' who are eating and riding our back of common folks, flashbacks start to come back, aideed becomes glorified and machete become unsheathe.

World Powers see this and remember the Pirates and Famines of the 90's Somalis, and say noooooo this time we shall not intervene let them duke it out and we shall then recognise the winner while Den Haqueing or ICCing the losers.
Somalia maxay u kala baxan Dir iyo darood.

Darood is too large to be targeted by samaale I was told when the civil war broke out the emirates had a meeting with Abdullahi yusuf & told him we are sorry to hear that your slaves have rebelled against you kkkk

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Somalia maxay u kala baxan Dir iyo darood.

Darood is too large to be targeted by samaale I was told when the civil war broke out the emirates had a meeting with Abdullahi yusuf & told him we are sorry to hear that your slaves have rebelled against you kkkk

Dont worry son, i'll make sure i wont join, too many censored in number for me to make a difference, i will just sit back and watch ur folks drop like flies while listening
I GOT 5 ON IT :denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dont worry son, i'll make sure i wont join, too many hutus in number for me to make a difference, i will just sit back and watch ur folks drop like flies while listening
I GOT 5 ON IT :denzelnigga:
I just found out today that there's a community of warsengeli that assimilated into the afar tribe of djbouti and that the current president of djbouti is really a warsengeli speaking about laandheer kkk while you listening to that I'm listening to billie holiday.

Lyrics

"Southern trees bear strange fruit
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees
Pastoral scene of the gallant south
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh"

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Gbyallmeans why did you take it back I thought you found my comment funny was it the billie holiday song? Here's the rest of the lyrics

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck
For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop
Here is a strange and bitter crop

:mjlaugh:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
"import into Somali culture" warya did you go bipolar halfway into your little paragraph :jaynerd:

Many people speak Somali, non Somalis included. We share a language. In essence, what I meant to say was the the idea of an ethnic group is a European import into the Somali speaking region of the horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending