PL against Somalia Oil agreements

It's saying the opposite, that Puntland is now in favor of the deal, but they're misquoting Deni's speech yesterday where he stated that he welcomes oil exploration if done properly, Deni is now heading to Mogadishu to participate in the national summit and they'll discuss this issue, I heard HSM and Deni reached an agreement although Coastline deal doesn't concern PL and its 7 blocks are south of PL.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It's saying the opposite, that Puntland is now in favor of the deal, but they're misquoting Deni's speech yesterday where he stated that he welcomes oil exploration if done properly, Deni is now heading to Mogadishu to participate in the national summit and they'll discuss this issue, I heard HSM and Deni reached an agreement although Coastline deal doesn't concern PL and its 7 blocks are south of PL.
It seems you didnt read what is written. Its clear that PL against it.

It seems you didnt read what is written. Its clear that PL against it.
I'm talking about what the twitter user is saying, but PL statement is from last month and relates to 2020 law approved by Farmajo government not specifically the oil agreement, we will find out in the coming weeks if PL Gov is still against oil exploration or if the rumors are true that Deni and HSM reached an agreement.

It doesn't matter, Puntland is not in this agreement. The blocks that are been explored are in Galmudug, Hirrshabelle and Jubbaland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I'm talking about what the twitter user is saying, but PL statement is from last month and relates to 2020 law approved by Farmajo government not specifically the oil agreement, we will find out in the coming weeks if PL Gov is still against oil exploration or if the rumors are true that Deni and HSM reached an agreement.

Amina mention it, PL iyo JL refuse but others state accepted then later xarmaajo sign on it.

Since 2018 and PL disagree of it. Xarmaajo change it.

Is it too late for coastline exploration to reform the agreement and also include Puntland in this agreement if HSM and Deni have come to an understanding?

Is it too late for coastline exploration to reform the agreement and also include Puntland in this agreement if HSM and Deni have come to an understanding?
Coastline blocks doesn't include PL, so maybe HSM and Deni come to agreement on how to explore PL blocks, PL is against 2020 law who puts most of the oil exploration management in FGS authority, but 2018 Baydhabo agreement stated that FGS and FMS will manage it collectively.

Amina mention it, PL iyo JL refuse but others state accepted then later xarmaajo sign on it.

Since 2018 and PL disagree of it. Xarmaajo change it.
Yes, PL is against 2020 law since it was formulated without PL consultation, Deni is now in Mogadishu and they will discuss oil affairs, let's see if they reach an agreement or not.

Trending