PIC: I Love Her and I am into Her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:pachah1:You truly are a Frenchie. Cities are shes, now.

I thought this was dedicated to me. :ayaanswag: I thought wrong. Aborts thread. :mugshotman:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Seattle is beautiful all year long, I love the winter, spring, summer and fall. Last few days we have been enjoying sunny days and I couldn’t been any happier.
:)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Ohh I visited Kent Washington during the summer. It's a suburb near seattle. seatfle and Kent were gorgeous. It's very green there. Texas isn't as green as seattle. I gained a huge interest in hiking up mt rainier while I was there. Since my mom's neigherbood had a good View of the mountain.
I definefly am considering living there in the future once I finish school. Maybe try to get a lake house.went swimming at lake meridian a couple times and just enjoyed the view of the lake for awhile.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey @Jerome in the house

You will definitely love it here if u liked it on ur short stay. We have the second biggest Somali population after Minnisota but yet we are so spread out, it’s not uncommon to go a long period without running in to another geeljire :)

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Fun fact: it rains more in NY city than in Seattle. It's just that we have more overcast days than most cities. Btw, another gorgeous day today.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I go on a walk at the hills on my off days to give my body some sunlight.

Silicon Valley (The Bay Area)

IMG_1198.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts