Personality

Iam i the only one who doesnt like to travel. Like why do people go to bali or hawaii. Reason might be because iam scared if something goes wrong like me being kidnapped or getting lost and ending up in some weird place
giphy.gif

i love to travel :rejoice: you're not gonna get kidnapped and killed in hawaii or bali, chill out :childplease: as long as you have a phone theres no way you're getting lost either. your fear is pretty irrational no offense

Last edited:
Are you a girl. I struggle to get my sis on holiday, she’s doesn’t like places she’s not familiar with.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Iam a guy. Wlh i also hate places that i dont know. Comfort zone
You a grown man scared of traveling because someone might do something to you. Sxb if your so worried search up the crime rate, hawaii is a state in America nothing will happen to you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Iam i the only one who doesnt like to travel. Like why do people go to bali or hawaii. Reason might be because iam scared if something goes wrong like me being kidnapped or getting lost and ending up in some weird place
giphy.gif

Me too. We should travel together that means both of us will be hyper vigilant and watch out for each other lol

Trending