Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Give your opinion

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Give a vague answer

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever been asked a question about a political view or religious topic in an interview setting?
Note: this view has nothing to do with the actual job
How would you handle it?

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
If you know the interviewers political view's, give them the sweet words they want to hear.

I would personally refrain from giving any opinion, people are too sensitive these days. :zhqjlmx:

Last edited:
It is controversial.

Then just make an excuse. Personally i reckon if they ask a controversial question that has nothing to do with the job, then they are looking for trouble. Even if you were to give a vague answer they would prod you even more.

@gurey @Suave I wasn't satisfied with my response (neither were they). I agree, I should have done what I was comfortable with. It wasn't even a high stakes thing, just looking to see what's out there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It would be quite awkward that's for certain. Not sure what I would say!!! possibly will come down to how political or religious I feel on the day, I would guess.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Think its illegal to ask about your religion and stuff but you would have to read about the company and the owner(s) beforehand, then give a fitting answer based on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.