People who want you to fail.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Has anyone encountered someone who low-key wants you to fail?
A year ago there was this Indian girl I meet in my uni, we clicked straight away. But I noticed some strange jealous behavior of hers when it came to sharing notes.
When she was absent for class lessons I'd share my notes with her and the other girls who were part of my clique. But than when it was my days sick she would give me the smallest notes ever. And then the lecturer would talk about the other stuff he shared with the class and I'd ask her if she got it too and she would be like" ohhh yeah that too".. caught her several times sharing notes with the other girls on FB and trys to be discreet about it.

This all started when I got a A+ on two of my assignments and she got a A- .....,but she always gets better marks than me on most her assignments.

What would you do in this sort of situation?

Cut her tf off obviously. She's clearly toxic af, find new friends. It's not worth it to stress over 4head dotted indoyaars lol life's too short.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Has anyone encountered someone who low-key wants you to fail?
A year ago there was this Indian girl I meet in my uni, we clicked straight away. But I noticed some strange jealous behavior of hers when it came to sharing notes.
When she was absent for class lessons I'd share my notes with her and the other girls who were part of my clique. But than when it was my days sick she would give me the smallest notes ever. And then the lecturer would talk about the other stuff he shared with the class and I'd ask her if she got it too and she would be like" ohhh yeah that too".. caught her several times sharing notes with the other girls on FB and trys to be discreet about it.

This all started when I got a A+ on two of my assignments and she got a A- .....,but she always gets better marks than me on most her assignments.

What would you do in this sort of situation?
Cut her off. She ain't your friend. LOL.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
It makes no sense.
Cut her off. She ain't your friend. LOL.

I don't like anyone else in my class. They not the type of people who I can work along with and everyone has made their group of buddies.
Me and this girl have a weird relationship, We buy eachother food and go out together too places but then she makes these sly moves.

Trending

Latest posts