People up themselves

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I was at university today just before I was leaving I went to the computer lab to print out some documents and I saw a Somali sister, I was so happy to see her and she came and sat next to me and used to the computer then we started talking and instantly I sensed her kibir, she was like "I'm famous here everyone knows me, I've been here for six years" she had that show off attitude, I noticed she couldn't speak English too, I was replying back to her in Somali even though I was never born there . Why are Somali people like this? Just be humble.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was at university today just before I was leaving I went to the computer lab to print out some documents and I saw a Somali sister, I was so happy to see her and she came and sat next to me and used to the computer then we started talking and instantly I sensed her kibir, she was like "I'm famous here everyone knows me, I've been here for six years" she had that show off attitude, I noticed she couldn't speak English too, I was replying back to her in Somali even though I was never born there . Why are Somali people like this? Just be humble.

Six years in the uni??? I didn't know u can get a PHD in ESL classes

Lool that somali kibir. If you let somalis talk they will trip themselves up. I had a somali starting my work 3 weeks ago. First week we spoke all the time then I just had enough. He constantly talk about how much money he has, having 2 degrees and how he was making up to 7k a month. Then he mentions ceer pays half of his family rent, then goes on about how he only does black jobs. Makes no sense. Tells me his sister and brother in law has business in hargeisa and make 60k a month.

I just stop talking to him. But he keeps talking and im just ok ok ok. So bragging and bigging yourself up to make someone small is so somali.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Six years in the uni??? I didn't know u can get a PHD in ESL classes

That's what I mean 6 years and your English is not that great and you're talking like you got 2 degrees lol.
I asked her what she she was studying and she ignored my question, felt like it was an esol course

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Lool that somali kibir. If you let somalis talk they will trip themselves up. I had a somali starting my work 3 weeks ago. First week we spoke all the time then I just had enough. He constantly talk about how much money he has, having 2 degrees and how he was making up to 7k a month. Then he mentions ceer pays half of his family rent, then goes on about how he only does black jobs. Makes no sense. Tells me his sister and brother in law has business in hargeisa and make 60k a month.

I just stop talking to him. But he keeps talking and im just ok ok ok. So bragging and bigging yourself up to make someone small is so somali.

I won't talk to her ever if I see her on campus, her body language pissed me off.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's what I mean 6 years and your English is not that great and you're talking like you got 2 degrees lol.
I asked her what she she was studying and she ignored my question, felt like it was an esol course

Watch out for her tho. If she told u she is popular here, that means she is marking her territory. Dont piss her off, or she will make your time miserable there lol

Trending