Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Although this video is all about Development

Videos like this youre not being
Honest filming good parts and downplaying the rest

Stop your cuqdad. Every person everywhere in any country when they film said country try to film the nice looking parts. You think somebody filming nice parts of Chicago is gonna take a detour to the fucking south side Chief Keef area hell no. Same thing New York nobodies going to show off Statue of Liberty on video and then cut to a scene of two crackheads fighting over a crack rock they found on the ground . Stop your hate. When people want to film nice things they are going to film just those nice things usually

Mercury

VIP
Stop your cuqdad. Every person everywhere in any country when they film said country try to film the nice looking parts. You think somebody filming nice parts of Chicago is gonna take a detour to the fucking south side Chief Keef area hell no. Same thing New York nobodies going to show off Statue of Liberty on video and then cut to a scene of two crackheads fighting over a crack rock they found on the ground . Stop your hate. When people want to film nice things they are going to film just those nice things usually

I dont have any cuqdaad theres videos on youtube where people comparing Hargeisa to New York

Its one thing to praise where you from but many people in Somaliland are downright delusional

I dont have any cuqdaad theres videos on youtube where people comparing Hargeisa to New York

Its one thing to praise where you from but many people in Somaliland are downright delusional

Why are you using YouTube like it’s a legit example? There’s video on YouTube of people saying all types of crazy things yet here you are highlighting some random vid about SL

Not true I find somethings just stupid like jailing that poet girl

Or making fun of Mogadishu and their bombings

I don’t know anyone who made fun of Mogadishu and it’s bombings. But if someone did I understand these people still talk about Siad barre using white men to flatten hargeisa so it’s all fair end of the day.

That “poet” girl deserved jail time and much more. She was let off leniently In my opinion.

Mercury

VIP
I don’t know anyone who made fun of Mogadishu and it’s bombings. But if someone did I understand these people still talk about Siad barre using white men to flatten hargeisa so it’s all fair end of the day.

That “poet” girl deserved jail time and much more. She was let off leniently In my opinion.
She deserved it because of what?

She deserved it because of what?

For being a dirty little foreign agent. She reminds me of suspected Russian spy Maria Butina sitting in American jail right now. Same thing. Maria / that poet girl both sent to United States / Somaliland by foreign government (Russia/Somalia) to spread their influence and further their agenda. That poet girl came from poor family yet was regularly flying to and from Mogadishu before her arrest. We know why. Somalia sucks at propaganda never try that shit again

Mercury

VIP
For being a dirty little foreign agent. She reminds me of suspected Russian spy Maria Butina sitting in American jail right now. Same thing. Maria / that poet girl both sent to United States / Somaliland by foreign government (Russia/Somalia) to spread their influence and further their agenda. That poet girl came from poor family yet was regularly flying to and from Mogadishu before her arrest. We know why. Somalia sucks at propaganda never try that shit again
Somaliland is a democratic country so why would she be jailed for practicing her right as freedom of speech?

he said "the most beautiful city that somali people reside in" ?? :gucciwhat: does he not know that manyof us are residents of actual first world nations in Europe and america :draketf:land of the free home of the brave.:duck:

comparing somaliland to new york is fucking jokes:comeon:that's like comparing a Somali girl to anne hathaway or scarlett johanson :drakewtf:unnecessary to say the least.

hargeisa can't even be compared to Kigali Rwanda which was completely war torn very recently in the early 2000s while somaliland was stable and "developing" in the late 1990s but it has nothing to show for it. i'm not having a go at my somalilanders it's a worldwide Somali incompetence and not a qabil thing it's a somali genetic thing our iq level is 68 what did you expect from a practically retarded race :kanyeshrug:

Rwanda capital
visiteastafrica.org-Kigali1.jpg
PSX_20160412_081924-702323.jpg
main-qimg-205879fa7a529d35a7fac6290ccdae8a

modern-commercial-buildings-cbd-kigali-picture-id561642799
kigaliBusinessWeekTourism.jpg
Kigali2-e1488306694818.jpg
Kigali-Rugando-Remera-Convention-Centre-25.jpg

THIS IS HOW THEIR SLUMS LOOK :ooh: THAT AIN'T EVEN THAT DEPRESSING COMPARED TO EVEN NEW YORK SLUMS. it's much greener
bannyahe....jpg

new york slums
new-york-1970-vietnam-war-camilo-jose-vergara-1.jpg

somaliland capital
its very basic low level geeljire city compared to rwanda
maxresdefault.jpg
Hargeisa.jpg
D246_34_783_1200.jpg
Hargeysa.jpg

somaliland slums
1311194159.jpg

he said "the most beautiful city that somali people reside in" ?? :gucciwhat: does he not know that manyof us are residents of actual first world nations in Europe and america :draketf:land of the free home of the brave.:duck:

comparing somaliland to new york is fucking jokes:comeon:that's like comparing a Somali girl to anne hathaway or scarlett johanson :drakewtf:unnecessary to say the least.

hargeisa can't even be compared to Kigali Rwanda which was completely war torn very recently in the early 2000s while somaliland was stable and "developing" in the late 1990s but it has nothing to show for it. i'm not having a go at my somalilanders it's a worldwide Somali incompetence and not a qabil thing it's a somali genetic thing our iq level is 68 what did you expect from a practically retarded race :kanyeshrug:

Rwanda capital

THIS IS HOW THEIR SLUMS LOOK :ooh: THAT AIN'T EVEN THAT DEPRESSING COMPARED TO EVEN NEW YORK SLUMS. it's much greener
bannyahe....jpg

new york slums

somaliland capital
maxresdefault.jpg
Hargeisa.jpg
D246_34_783_1200.jpg
Hargeysa.jpg

somaliland slums
1311194159.jpg
damn Rwanda looks nice

comparing somaliland to new york is fucking jokes:comeon:that's like comparing a Somali g
uXuo9H.gif
uXuo9H.gif
uXuo9H.gif
irl to anne hathaway or scarlett johanson :drakewtf:unnecessary to say the least.

Rwanda capital

bannyahe....jpg

new york slums

somaliland capital
maxresdefault.jpg
Hargeisa.jpg
D246_34_783_1200.jpg
Hargeysa.jpg

somaliland slums
1311194159.jpg
Rwanda looks hella nice.

On the other hand, you are comparing two completly different situatuions. Rwanda had a problem for 100 days, while we had a civil war since the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts