People of cadaado & dhuusomareeb stage anti farmaajo Demonstrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
He's hawiye though. You should care more about having a competent and good leader and not clan or 4.5.

And I don't get the spoiler?
He is Hawiye nobody is against that but at the same time there are people who have more influence than you in your own clan. In order to represent a people, you gotta have their support.:manny:

Agent 47

Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia & the federal government of Somalia belong to Somalis not habar gidir this ain't cadaado or dhuusomareeb:camby:
And who said HG was the private owner of xamar? :what1:

I said Habargidir is also the residents of xamar, bring your BS to your dusty tuulos:camby:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And who said HG was the private owner of xamar? :what1:

I said Habargidir is also the residents of xamar, bring your BS to your dusty tuulos:camby:
The days of isbaaro & pillaging raping killing then invoking qabil hebel hebel is over we have a government in Mogadishu and the courts supersede hiraab. There's no qabil that's above the law moryaan (Thugs) have held Somalia back in particular the capital city the time has come for the isbaaro to get dismantled & the killers brought to justice swiftly & remorsely.

I reiterate Mogadishu belongs to all Somalis likewise the federal government take your qabyalad to cadaado & dhuusomareeb:comeon:

Agent 47

The days of isbaaro & pillaging raping killing then invoking qabil hebel hebel is over we have a government in Mogadishu and the courts supersede hiraab. There's no qabil that's above the law moryaan (Thugs) have held Somalia back in particular the capital city the time has come for the isbaaro to get dismantled & the killers brought to justice swiftly & remorsely.

I reiterate Mogadishu belongs to all Somalis likewise the federal government take your qabyalad to cadaado & dhuusomareeb:comeon:
kkkkkk, keep saying xamar is the capital of somalia, I wouldn't stop you from that:manny:

You can come live there, buy land, yes it's the capital But it will always be respected to Hawiye:hahaidiot:

And stay in your semi-desert tuulos cause nobody is coming there :hemad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
kkkkkk, keep saying xamar is the capital of somalia, I wouldn't stop you from that:manny:

You can come live there, buy land, yes it's the capital But it will always be respected to Hawiye:hahaidiot:

And stay in your semi-desert tuulos cause nobody is coming there :hemad:
Abgaal owns xamar not habar gidir so f*ck off to cadaado you're a guest in xamar for abgaal remember that :ufdup:

Agent 47

Abgaal owns xamar not habar gidir so f*ck off to cadaado you're a guest in xamar for abgaal remember that :ufdup:
When did I say HG owns xamar:lolbron:

I said Hawiye, mudulod and Hg make the most percentage in xamar for HAWIYE:browtf:

mudulod then Habargidir:win:

The funny part is you don't own shit in xamar not 1%:hemad:
But you're welcome to live there:umad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When did I say HG owns xamar:lolbron:

I said Hawiye, mudulod and Hg make the most percentage in xamar for HAWIYE:browtf:

mudulod then Habargidir:win:

The funny part is you don't own shit in xamar not 1%:hemad:
But you're welcome to live there:umad:
Xamar belongs to abgaal fuckoff back to cadaado and set up your isbaaro there acting like xamar belongs to habar gidir mofo dhuusomareeb is that way--->:siilaanyolaugh:

Agent 47

Xamar belongs to abgaal fuckoff back to cadaado and set up your isbaaro there:siilaanyolaugh:
We are discussing Hawiye affairs Not Semi-desert folk affairs so know your place:hahaidiot:

From mataban to hobyo to Afbarwaaqo to galkacyo to bandiradleey:mybusiness:

guests to xamar kulaha, we both know the guests to xamar, is your kind :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We are discussing Hawiye affairs Not Semi-desert folk affairs so know your place:hahaidiot:

From mataban to hobyo to Afbarwaaqo to galkacyo to bandiradleey:mybusiness:

guests to xamar kulaha, we both know the guests to xamar, is your kind :siilaanyolaugh:
These people are habar gidir crying about a murursade man. This is about hawiye kulaha if it's about hawiye then why are they threatening the prime minister khayre isn't he hawiye? Hiraab ain't got nothing to do with this it's habar gidir and they don't have more rights in Mogadishu than a murursade so tell you people to take their grievances to galmudug.

Agent 47

These people are habar gidir crying about a murursade man. This is about hawiye kulaha if it's about hawiye then why are they threatening the prime minister khayre isn't he hawiye? Hiraab ain't got nothing to do with this it's habar gidir and they don't have more rights in Mogadishu than a murursade so tell you people to take their grievances to galmudug.
First of all, this got nothing to do with your semi-desert folk so know your place. Mursade is the ones fucking with Habargidir, not just habargidir but also Abgaal. This is about habar Gidir and Kheyre, nothing to do with Hiraab. Mursade are the ones hiding their criminal boys in Daynile while they want habar Gidir boys to "face justice" like law only works on Habar Gidir, Mursade are making a lot of enemies inside Hawiye, this is their first-time being prime minister or position even close prime minister and they're already trying to settle scores from 90's.

Secondly, Hiraab is the biggest sub-clan of Hawiye, without their blessings nothing works inside Hawiye. Mursade is abusing power, they gave themselves everything. They even gave themselves 2 commissioners of muqisho districts, gave themselves deputy of NISA, and so on. literally everything, Hiraab accepted and said okay then they started removing every single Hiraab and appointing Hiraab every shitty position. They took the district commissioner of Duduble.

Third, Habar Gidir is bigger in numbers in muqdisho and are the second biggest clan in muqdisho after Mudulod. Hawiye is Hawiye it doesn't matter who is in power as long as he is hawiye but they shouldn't go against the bigger subclans of hawiye, like stealing their positions and so on.

Xamar belongs to abgaal fuckoff back to cadaado and set up your isbaaro there acting like xamar belongs to habar gidir mofo dhuusomareeb is that way--->:siilaanyolaugh:

When your people were being slaughtered by the Ethiopians in 2006/7, a prominent Abgaal politician speaking to a crowd of his clansmen said he wanted habar gidir to flee Mogadishu like dogs, with their children in their mouths. The room erupted into applause. I think this shows what Abgaal think about HG. There's not much love lost between you two.

Agent 47

Abgaal reports to mudulod, they're bigger in numbers But they're just like one sub-clan of Habar Gidir:trumpsmirk:

Abgaal hates Habar Gidir just as much as other Hawiye sub-clans But when It comes to Hiraabnimo or Hawiyenimo, in general, they got our back:win:

Again, mind your own business reer Douglas:ohhhdamn: and focus on making your semi-desert tuulos liveable without getting your brain melted by heat:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending