People Have No Shame Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it, people are too open around me even when we just met. For example years ago this girl at my work would be super open say whatever she wanted around me. She even said she cared about me even though I knew her for like a month its not like I am a talkative guy, I usually let the person do all the talking and I just come in with small responses. Even at my job right now, everyone is coming up to me to air there dirty secrets and tell me all there problems. I thought whites were afraid of Africans? is it cause of my soft facial features? Is it my calm attitude?

I don't get it, people are too open around me even when we just met. For example years ago this girl at my work would be super open say whatever she wanted around me. She even said she cared about me even though I knew her for like a month its not like I am a talkative guy, I usually let the person do all the talking and I just come in with small responses. Even at my job right now, everyone is coming up to me to air there dirty secrets and tell me all there problems. I thought whites were afraid of Africans? is it cause of my soft facial features? Is it my calm attitude?
You are probably a soft dude.

All computer talk. Again nin dumarku ku jiira rag uuma aarkan. Softy
soft as in what? just cause I have thick skin and don't care about what people think or say about me makes me a better man. Negros are not soft yet almost half of them are in jail cells dropping the soap

Last edited:
Maybe they think you're gay :siilaanyosmile:Gaals really enjoy the concept of having a "best qaniis friend" that they can tell all their weird shit to and not be judged. That, or they think that you don't speak English so you won't be able to tell anybody all the nasty stuff they said. Either way, it ain't a good sign, sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending