peep what this ethiopian posted on twitter

they want our coast so bad :wow:
2mbi7o.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They have no shame :kodaksmiley:

It's like Somalia has the big booty out the entire block (Africa) and her very close neighbour is a desperate incel rapist since Ethiopia is the most populated landlocked country on the planet and without access to the sea makes it a virgin while Somalia is weak and stateless so of course, something is about to pop off.

VixR

Veritas
It will never happen, imagine seeing a bunch of bug eyed midgets on our beautiful beaches from the north to the south:vqbuyv0:
Useless comment. There’s a whole generation of Somalis who have known nothing but war and instability, and they’re already having kids of their own. If nothing changes, pretty soon it’ll be two whole generations with no hope in the government. Meanwhile, their next door neighbor is making strides.

Actually if they could establish a political balance and economic equilibrium and everyone get their part of the finanical gain, then i would not dismiss this as a good viable option. But i don't see this to happening in our lifetime tbh

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Xabash are worthless piece of xaar. How many times did we violated them here in London. They act big back home laakiin xagan waanu ku wasnaa bi’idni’laah we will continue till my Ogaden brothers are free from occupation

Trending

Latest posts