Paying my last respects to My favorite morning Sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello dirties again. I am certain the Sugar word got you thinking about something else you poor hungry faraxs and Xaliimos.

I meant my carrot cake and coffee. Start my mornings with them. I buy these on my way to work almost every day. I will be missing them although it is good to take a break from consumption of food whenever you can.

Tomorrow is Ramadan. This will be no more for a month. Good riddance in a way. I always finish Ramadan feeling healthier and good.

upload_2017-5-26_8-50-47.png

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
You are a kid if you eat cereal for breakfast.

:drakewtf: Coco Pops didn't stop tasting good cause I'm an adult now. You even get a free spoon with your name on it, say suttin famalam

Although I admit I stopped eating it a long time ago, but only cause it has insane amounts of sugar :ufdup:

:drakewtf: Coco Pops didn't stop tasting good cause I'm an adult now. You even get a free spoon with your name on it, say suttin famalam

Although I admit I stopped eating it a long time ago, but only cause it has insane amounts of sugar :ufdup:

lol, you are right black. Nonetheless, working full time and to spend most of the day outside home will change your eating habits. I do keep cereal boxes at home and rarely do a bowl for nostalgia. And they are too sugary. Sugar kills man.

This morning I had my last wenzels jam doughnut and yummy with a cup of tea for a month .
#diabetes
#sugar rush
# muufo science
#streets gotta eat
#ramadan

Why would you have carrot cake for breakfast?

I don't eat it every day. I get boiled eggs, chocolate milk or juice after coffee to start my day. If not, I wait for lunch to eat well. I like carrot cake occasionally. Knowing I won't buy it for a month, I paid my respects this morning.

Ramadan is a blessing in that we kick bad food habits, along with its other good things that come with it.

Last edited:
I will also miss breakfast. My favourite meal of the day :yloezpe:

It is always easy to eat what mom cooks and miss it. If you were cooking breakfast everyday, you would be singing a different tune and say "thank God I don't have to make it for anyone".

Like Gambar would say. She is tired of cooking Canjeero.

Last edited:
I don't eat it every day. I get boiled eggs, chocolate milk or juice after coffee to start my day. If not, I wait for lunch to eat well. I like carrot cake occasionally. Knowing I won't buy it for a month, I paid my respects this morning.

Ramadan is a blessing in that we kick bad food habits, along with its other good things that come with it.

You sure do love your sugar in the morning. Chocolate milk is also a unhealthy breakfast.

It is always easy to eat what mom cooks and miss it. If you were cooking breakfast everyday, you would be singing a different tune and say "thank God I don't have to make it for anyone".

Like Gambar would say. She is tired of cooking Canjeero.

It is not my fault food tastes better when other hands make it :icon lol:

Forreal tho I can ensure my own sustenance now that I'm an adult after all, albeit I don't like to do it too often. Cuz of the domestication horrors it induces.

You sure do love your sugar in the morning. Chocolate milk is also a unhealthy breakfast.

Can I hire you as a nutritionist? I am cool sitting for a session once a month and submit the list of violations I engage.

PS: Thanks sis, I will keep your advise in mind. Sugar is major in my food as a Somali. Luckily, it has not affected me negatively just yet, but with each year I add to my life, the risks get even higher.

I plan to cut back on it. Ramadan is a good start.

It is not my fault food tastes better when other hands make it :icon lol:

Forreal tho I can ensure my own sustenance now that I'm an adult after all, albeit I don't like to do it too often. Cuz of the domestication horrors it induces.

At some point you will have to accept the fate of the domesticated female. You will cook and clean for your kids if you plan to be a mom. Lovingly I must add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending