Paying for dates

Why do guys always feel some type of way about that? Are you not embarrassed to have a girl paying for your food? Take this PTSD sufferer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are man's so triggered? If you're getting hustled for a $40 Nandos you live and learn sxb.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
In this crazy feminist world, women have to choose between equality and patriarchy. If you choose feminism then don't act flabbergasted when the guy offers to split the bill.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The result of feminism. This is why many men like them exist. Brainwashed by equality. They believe a woman should pay 50/50 for the date. They believe a woman should also work, contribute to the rent and bills while men are sharing chores. It's a sad world indeed.

I always advise brothers do not wife a woman that has been brainwashed by feminism. Go for a traditional woman that is wifey material. As for the ladies that are traditional and shocked by this DM, avoid men like that too.

I need you to explain wth is going on here
img_20200105_232219-jpg.87407
cah yall giving me a stroke trynna read this
He asked her what she's doing

She said she is getting food FOR HERSELF

He commented women are all the same

She was confused by what he meant

He said it looks like she is mentioning food abruptly in the hopes he'll buy her some (cause he's a bit illterate, maybe you have that in common? I kid ahki)

She gave him a very confused face emoji

He told her he broke in not so many words

She asked him if he is developmentally challenged

The result of feminism. This is why many men like them exist. Brainwashed by equality. They believe a woman should pay 50/50 for the date. They believe a woman should also work, contribute to the rent and bills while men are sharing chores. It's a sad world indeed.

I always advise brothers do not wife a woman that has been brainwashed by feminism. Go for a traditional woman that is wifey material. As for the ladies that are traditional and shocked by this DM, avoid men like that too.
Its rough in these streets sxb I welcome a dual income, if it means I gotta do some laundry so be it. Let me sniff my wife's panties in peace:noneck:

He asked her what she's doing

She said she is getting food FOR HERSELF

He commented women are all the same

She was confused by what he meant

He said it looks like she is mentioning food abruptly in the hopes he'll buy her some (cause he's a bit illterate, maybe you have that in common? I kid ahki)

She gave him a very confused face emoji

He told her he broke in not so many words

She asked him if he is developmentally challenged
Daqan celis has damaged my vocabulary sxb:mjcry:
But thanks for the explanation man

Trending

Latest posts