Patrick Lyoya Michigan shooting

Is it just me that thinks this Patrick guy is in the wrong? He's from the DRC for f*ck's sake.
This should be looked at through a different lens than when an African-American is shot.

THIS IS AN AFRICAN MAN! HE KNOWS NOT TO f*ck WITH THE POLICE!!!:snoop:

idk. police officers in the US have itchy fingers and most just wanna kill someone legally. if the UK can do perfectly fine with tasers so can the US. unless he has a weapon that can harm the officer like a gun/knife etc a police killing isn't justified.

idk. police officers in the US have itchy fingers and most just wanna kill someone legally. if the UK can do perfectly fine with tasers so can the US. unless he has a weapon that can harm the officer like a gun/knife etc a police killing isn't justified.
I hear what you're saying but he grabbed the police officer's taser out of his hand at 03:00. Why the hell are you even trying to touch anything on an officer's belt? That's legit asking for trouble wallahi.

And I think due to the gun culture in the US, the police have to assume anyone they pullover is armed. The main reason why the police in the US act the way they do, at least that's what I hear since I'm from Europe.

I hear what you're saying but he grabbed the police officer's taser out of his hand at 03:00. Why the hell are you even trying to touch anything on an officer's belt? That's legit asking for trouble wallahi.

And I think due to the gun culture in the US, the police have to assume anyone they pullover is armed. The main reason why the police in the US act the way they do, at least that's what I hear since I'm from Europe.
yes, but that doesn't warrant shooting him at all. worst case scenario he gets his taser stolen and used against him then the assailant takes off. no death involved.
The policeman did nothing wrong.
I know youre gay, but don't you get tired of sucking every white person off?

yes, but that doesn't warrant shooting him at all. worst case scenario he gets his taser stolen and used against him then the assailant takes off. no death involved.
I dunno. If someone is crazy enough to grab ur taser, he's crazy enough to grab ur gun.

I doubt it was the jake's intention to cap the man. Tragic conclusion to what could've been a manageable situation.

All I know is the US of A is a messed up pos place...... Land of the free my ass.

I am very conflicted about this and those saying it was justified....

Firstly the police officer turns off the video when the shooting happens and the only reason we see the rest is due to a camera in someones front yard.

Secondly I personally believe that the taser was being pushed away and it had already fired twice and had no rounds left.

Thirdly the police officer doesn't know anything about restraining people as he had the opportunity to restrain him multiple times and failed to use the right skillset.

Finally...Wtf do you need to shoot someone in the back of the head when he is on the floor and you as an officer are on top of him. Being shot in such away is barbaric and is an execution.

Why was this amount of force necessary? In a civilised country when someone runs away from a police officer for a traffic violation and the suspect escapes back up is called and the suspect is tracked and found again. The guy wasn't a wanted murderer or rapist, why was back up not called? How does such a miniscule crime justify being shot in the back of the head execution style????

Be careful about the taser excuse... Patrick was already on the floor with an officer pinning him down when he was shot. Why is it American Police always claim the suspect was reaching for their gun or taser while the bodycam footage doesn't exist? There is plenty of evidence of police planting guns or knife etc. at the scene of a police shooting to get out of legal trouble. I have seen proof of American police blurring out footage and using the audio to claim someone is going after their gun or taser etc. to justify their muderous appetite.

Anyone that says it is okay to murder someone without a weapon over an issue with a license plate is evil. Is that how much human life is worth to you guys? When will it turn into the police killing anyone that they disagree with. The fight or flight response is a natural part of human biology that has been hard wired into us for thousands of years. People shouldn't be executed for feeling scared and falling into the natural response.

Pls do better and value the sanctity of human life. I know some people here don't care about Madow lives and have coonish tendancies but I will never be brainwashed into justifying murder!

RIP Patrick Lyola. I hope you get Justice.

Is it just me that thinks this Patrick guy is in the wrong? He's from the DRC for f*ck's sake.
This should be looked at through a different lens than when an African-American is shot.

THIS IS AN AFRICAN MAN! HE KNOWS NOT TO f*ck WITH THE POLICE!!!:snoop:
Tbh he pushed the police to the limit. No police is gonna risk their life to save yours. If the officer lost the fight he would probably be killed

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
BLM beaches should close their legs. Always getting wet over fake injustice

I am very conflicted about this and those saying it was justified....

Firstly the police officer turns off the video when the shooting happens and the only reason we see the rest is due to a camera in someones front yard.

Secondly I personally believe that the taser was being pushed away and it had already fired twice and had no rounds left.

Thirdly the police officer doesn't know anything about restraining people as he had the opportunity to restrain him multiple times and failed to use the right skillset.

Finally...Wtf do you need to shoot someone in the back of the head when he is on the floor and you as an officer are on top of him. Being shot in such away is barbaric and is an execution.

Why was this amount of force necessary? In a civilised country when someone runs away from a police officer for a traffic violation and the suspect escapes back up is called and the suspect is tracked and found again. The guy wasn't a wanted murderer or rapist, why was back up not called? How does such a miniscule crime justify being shot in the back of the head execution style????

Be careful about the taser excuse... Patrick was already on the floor with an officer pinning him down when he was shot. Why is it American Police always claim the suspect was reaching for their gun or taser while the bodycam footage doesn't exist? There is plenty of evidence of police planting guns or knife etc. at the scene of a police shooting to get out of legal trouble. I have seen proof of American police blurring out footage and using the audio to claim someone is going after their gun or taser etc. to justify their muderous appetite.

Anyone that says it is okay to murder someone without a weapon over an issue with a license plate is evil. Is that how much human life is worth to you guys? When will it turn into the police killing anyone that they disagree with. The fight or flight response is a natural part of human biology that has been hard wired into us for thousands of years. People shouldn't be executed for feeling scared and falling into the natural response.

Pls do better and value the sanctity of human life. I know some people here don't care about Madow lives and have coonish tendancies but I will never be brainwashed into justifying murder!

RIP Patrick Lyola. I hope you get Justice.
I think you're right in the sense that it comes down to the officer not having been provided with the right skillset to de-escalate the situation.

But the whole defence about Lyoya's fight or flight response, no. He should know better as an African man. Especially being Congolese, they pretty much pray to the white man. It was not his first time seeing a white man. He was given ample chance to comply but chose wrong at every single turn.

A sad situation you don't wish upon anyone nonetheless.

Especially being Congolese, they pretty much pray to the white man.

Spare me the victim blaming. You have no idea the mental state someone is in at any given time.

What we aren't going to do is speculate and make assumptions on the victim based upon their ethnicity and stereotypes....

I think that is the problem with the officers and people like you who justify this, we all know you guys view people by their ethnic group and stereotypes but not as individuals but when people call it out they say we make everything about race...

Spare me the victim blaming. You have no idea the mental state someone is in at any given time.

What we aren't going to do is speculate and make assumptions on the victim based upon their ethnicity and stereotypes....

I think that is the problem with the officers and people like you who justify this, we all know you guys view people by their ethnic group and stereotypes but not as individuals but when people call it out they say we make everything about race...
I see the point you are making. I agree to a certain extent. I do agree the officer was and is in need of additional training.

I don't care about race, however. I care more about ethnicity. I would say nurture determines more than nature. As he is more likely to have been raised in a similar manner to other individuals of his ethnicity, this influences his behaviour more.

In this case, however, I would say I retract my comment on his ethnicity. I replace it with a more sympathetic one. He might have genuinely had a fight or flight response as he was raised within and during the aftermath of the second Congo war. This could have sparked something when he saw the gun.

Trending